Why do my twists look DA BOMB all of a sudden?

EbonyEyes

Hi guys,

As many of you know, I wear twists 98% of the time. When stretched, my hair is a decent length, but when my hair is in twists, it looks short and I don't particularly like how the twists look on me. But just this past Friday, I put another set of two-strand twists in my hair. I used the same ole routine to do them.

I don't know what happened but my twists look amazing! My twists look longer and fuller AND they have extra swinging power!

By the way, I reached a milestone. I can put my twists in a ponytail!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

In mid December, I will be going into braid extensions for two months to get some extra growth. I thought I'd share my good news!

-Ebony

Peachtree

Wow, that's wonderful news /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I really need to wear twists myself. I wore them once in prep for my twist out... but I need to wear them for at least 1 wk at a time.

Do u have any pics of ur twists /images/graemlins/poke.gif

EbonyEyes

Thanks Peachtree. I don't have pics yet. My dad just got a digital camera so I'm going to take pictures this week. Hopefully I'll have a photo album started by the end of next week!

-Ebony

Happy2BNappy

That is great news, Ebony Eyes!! I can't wait until I can wear a ponytail!! My ponytail is very stubby now! When I twist my hain in smaller sections and use Carol's Daughter Honey Mimosa, I notice that I have "hang time"!! The weather has alot to do with the length of my hair. My hair is longer in dryer weather.