Woman missing after calling 911 to report toddler walking on Alabama interstate

PatDM'T

She sounds like she has borderline personality disorder on top of some other mess.
Nah, she knows
from her psychology
degree what any
psychotic episode would
look like so IMO
this is her lousy
attempt at faking it.

Dr Grande's analysis
once again echoes
my sentiment but
with humor I could
never match. :lol:

ETA: I really cannot
wait to hear
all the deets.

Like the ticket
to Nashville search...

Someone suggested :think:
that she is
a huge fan
of Beyoncé so
may have been
planning to go
to her tour there
on the 15th.

At this rate
nothing will surprise
me since SM
has been right
about most of
this fiasco.
Hoover PD
need to hurry
up and tell
us more. :pop:

Last edited:

Ivonnovi

Potential abductors: Bozo the Clown, Ronald Mcdonald, and Homey the Clown!

Why isn't anyone else mentioning them? .

But on a real note,
I feel like the Hoover PD saw through this mess immediately, ....and ran with it to make a [bad] Example out of her.
And.It.Worked!
Many of us are feeling embarrassed, because we were glad her missing nonYT self got the nationwide attention we often Never get, Only for it to be a foolish Hoax.

WHY
1. No mention of the race of the alleged Toddler
2. No mention of the race of her abductors
3. Willing to share some of her searches but not all...due to sensitivity?
4. She and the family are already embarrassed, the idea of her being Suicidal or preggers getting out, IMHO could only garner her (some) sympathy!

I honestly believe they knew this would be Media Gold, & would render future abduction claims by the community suspect...therfore justifying the "usual" response.

Seraphina

Nah, she knows
from her psychology
degree what any
psychotic episode would
look like so IMO
this is her lousy
attempt at faking it.

Dr Grande's analysis
once again echoes
my sentiment but
with humor I could
never match. :lol:

ETA: I really cannot
wait to hear
all the deets.

Like the ticket
to Nashville search...

Someone suggested :think:
that she is
a huge fan
of Beyoncé so
may have been
planning to go
to her tour there
on the 15th.

At this rate
nothing will surprise
me since SM
has been right
about most of
this fiasco.
Hoover PD
need to hurry
up and tell
us more. :pop:
Well as someone with a psychology degree, I’m embarrassed if she thought that qualified her to know what to do here. That still sounds like personality disorder stuff. Even I know with my psyc degree that I would fail miserably at this.

PatDM'T

Well as someone with a psychology degree, I’m embarrassed if she thought that qualified her to know what to do here. That still sounds like personality disorder stuff. Even I know with my psyc degree that I would fail miserably at this.
You are much
smarter than she,
and have the
common sense to
know better than
to try something
like this.

She does not
seem very smart.

Everything Zen

That’s what I’m saying. I have a minor in psychology and in college I was a trained volunteer crisis counselor for years. She ain’t Hannibal Lecter- this is a young immature person whose brain just finished forming a couple of years ago. No degree is going to teach you these skills. You need as my older cousin would say some “time on the job” to know how to pull this off. I would have watched “Gone Girl” over “Taken” :look:

Last edited:

Peppermynt

Defying Gravity
Potential abductors: Bozo the Clown, Ronald Mcdonald, and Homey the Clown!

Why isn't anyone else mentioning them? .

But on a real note,
I feel like the Hoover PD saw through this mess immediately, ....and ran with it to make a [bad] Example out of her.
And.It.Worked!
Many of us are feeling embarrassed, because we were glad her missing nonYT self got the nationwide attention we often Never get, Only for it to be a foolish Hoax.

WHY
1. No mention of the race of the alleged Toddler
2. No mention of the race of her abductors
3. Willing to share some of her searches but not all...due to sensitivity?
4. She and the family are already embarrassed, the idea of her being Suicidal or preggers getting out, IMHO could only garner her (some) sympathy!

I honestly believe they knew this would be Media Gold, & would render future abduction claims by the community suspect...therfore justifying the "usual" response.
I’m betting the other the other phone data is her ordering a nail gel kit, Slim Jim’s and Dr. Pepper for delivery by instacart to her room at the Red Roof. :drunk: I suspect that that tidbit would’ve blowed things up even further.

ETA and I WILL be rewatching Gone Girl this weekend. Lemme go pull it up on the server rn. :giggle:

Theresamonet

I’m betting the other the other phone data is her ordering a nail gel kit, Slim Jim’s and Dr. Pepper for delivery by instacart to her room at the Red Roof. :drunk: I suspect that that tidbit would’ve blowed things up even further.

ETA and I WILL be rewatching Gone Girl this weekend. Lemme go pull it up on the server rn. :giggle:

I’m scared to watch this now… If I go missing I don’t need them pulling up my search history and calling off the rescue, thinking I’m pulling a Carlee. :giggle: