Woman missing after calling 911 to report toddler walking on Alabama interstate

Black Ambrosia

Meh. I don’t mind the bf asking folks to show her some grace or mercy for the sake of her mental health. If he cheated then it’s the least he can do. If he’s her ride or die then I’d expect him to do this. Kanye shrug. I don’t understand the bf’s sister speaking out like people are really wanting to hear from her. Ma’am have a seat.

PatDM'T

Meh. I don’t mind the bf asking folks to show her some grace or mercy for the sake of her mental health. If he cheated then it’s the least he can do. If he’s her ride or die then I’d expect him to do this. Kanye shrug. I don’t understand the bf’s sister speaking out like people are really wanting to hear from her. Ma’am have a seat.

The story about
the boyfriend is
all over the place.
Besides the story
that he cheated,
he apparently has
a restraining order
on her and deleted
all her photos
from his account
after the Hoover
PD Press Conference.
If any of that
is true, I am
with @lavaflow99
"Why is he talking?"

They all seem
to be attention whores.

Black Ambrosia

The story about
the boyfriend is
all over the place.
Besides the story
that he cheated,
he apparently has
a restraining order
on her and deleted
all her photos
from his account
after the Hoover
PD Press Conference.
If any of that
is true, I am
with @lavaflow99
"Why is he talking?"

They all seem
to be attention whores.

Maybe he heard the rumors that she did all this to get him back? It's definitely a call for help even if she thinks she's masterminding a brilliant plot.

Evolving78

Okay… now I can admit that I never quite believed the story from the beginning. :look:
I guess I’m just a highly suspicious person. Sometimes I feel bad about that, but I’m usually right… I still feel superior for not believing Jussie for even a split second. :lol:
Now you know he lost me right when he said he went to get a subway sandwich during the polar vortex..

TrulyBlessed

TrulyBlessed

Everything Zen

Reason #23944935537 why I just stay the :censored: home.

awhyley

How did she think that this was going to go down? I'm assuming that her ticket didn't match the numbers.
How did she get as far as an television interview? (Sorry, if the article address these queries, I don't have Instagram).

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
What was going through her head?
My guess?
I think she was desperately in love with this dude and felt worthless and thought a ruse would get him to show he cared for her enough to return to her. I also bet she's been coddled by her family her whole life, but they also had high expectations of her, and she may have felt she was failing.
She thought she would do something to get her man back, and it got out of hand with all her "creativity."
It went wrong, and now she's facing charges.

PatDM'T

I wonder what
Juicy Smoyé thinks
about all this? :scratchchin:

Is he disappointed ?
in her lack
of gumption to
stick to the story?
Or does he view
her confession as
courageous and secretly
envy her apparent
DGAFhowbadIlook-ness
"cuz da truf done
set her free"?
* insert organ music
and praise dance here *
Or is he pissed
off that she quit
the Lie-Till-You-Die
Club when he was
just beginning to
appreciate her for
taking the heat
off of him?

Seraphina

My guess?
I think she was desperately in love with this dude and felt worthless and thought a ruse would get him to show he cared for her enough to return to her. I also bet she's been coddled by her family her whole life, but they also had high expectations of her, and she may have felt she was failing.
She thought she would do something to get her man back, and it got out of hand with all her "creativity."
It also likely didn't occur to her that it would get this type of attention. Even if she knew she may get caught, she probably didn't know that she would face nation-wide embarrassment from this.

She has made it that much more difficult for missing black women to get coverage and attention. The assumption is always that we're runaways and here we are. SMH

PatDM'T

My guess?
It also likely didn't occur to her that it would get this type of attention. Even if she knew she may get caught, she probably didn't know that she would face nation-wide embarrassment from this.

She has made it that much more difficult for missing black women to get coverage and attention. The assumption is always that we're runaways and here we are. SMH

I have encountered
the narcissist who
is so full of
himself and views
himself as the
gold standard and
everyone else as
beneath him but
Dr Grande educated
me on the type
of narcissist she
might be.

Someone on Reddit
pointed out that
she didn't just
play a victim of
kidnapping but also
needed to be
viewed as a hero
who was saving
a lost baby.

Dr Grande's analyses
are always so
informative to me:

Theresamonet

She may not have predicted that this would get national attention, but she clearly wanted there to be an Amber Alert or thought that there would be one. She at least wanted the whole city and state to be looking for her. She also could have come back once she realized the level of attention it was getting, but she stayed away for 2 days.

I think she wanted the attention. But she truly thought that her story would be believed. She thought she’d be getting an outpouring of love and support, and not ridicule and disdain.

Seraphina

She may not have predicted that this would get national attention, but she clearly wanted there to be an Amber Alert or thought that there would be one. She at least wanted the whole city and state to be looking for her. She also could have come back once she realized the level of attention it was getting, but she stayed away for 2 days.

I think she wanted the attention. But she truly thought that her story would be believed. She thought she’d be getting an outpouring of love and support, and not ridicule and disdain.
I forgot about the Amber Alert thing. Maybe I’m projecting the assumptions I would make if I wanted to something like this on to her. I know I would presume that it’ll my story wouldn’t make it outside my immediate area.

PatDM'T

This defense lawyer says
the apology may
have put Carlee
at legal jeopardy,
unless there is
an agreement that
called for an
apology in order
for something to
happen in her favor.

Everything Zen

I’m surprised the charges and sentencing is so low - especially in a red state. I’ve seen lives ruined for life for far less in similar “victimless crimes” with felonies without any search and rescue or other resources involved. Unless having representation helped reduce the charges, they’re paying more for the attorney fees.

Everything Zen

So I guess cheesing for mugshots is now a thing. I understand but it is weird to me why it’s even allowed bc you can’t even smile for IDs. :scratchchin:

Bc in my mind- why should you be given any leniency if you cheesing all up in your mugshot? :look:

Don’t ever let me be a judge bc I’d be maxing out all these :censored: sentences. She look crazy as hell- lock her up- let’s see what jail would do and wipe that smile off her face.

Last edited:

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"

She's a dam fool

I blame her smiling mugshot on social media. After prison bae and others went viral for looking good and the occasional crazy looking mugshots also going viral (looking at you Nick Nolte and James Brown RIP), I can’t blame anybody for making sure a pic that follows them forever doesn’t look a mess.

That's cool and all but it would've helped her more if she looked contrite. Anyway, the little bit of sympathy I had just went out the window.