** Woo Hoo! I'm Natural!! (Big Chop Pic Heavy) **

Whimsy

Oh mook so pretty!!! I'm excited for you!!! I am planning on BCing tonight. So glad I saw your thread, for inspiration!

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
congratulations, Mook! You did a great job on your transition and your twist game is on point! I can't wait to see your all-natural styles.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Mook, what do you mean give you length?!:look: You see how long your twists are, missy? :notworthy I love your hair! I wish my fro would hurry up and grow already.:rolleyes:

Andy1979

I've been waiting for your BC. Your hair is gorgeous. I'm so glad you decided to go natural. Your hair ROCKS!!

BostonMaria

Congratulations!
Wow 2 years huh? I barely could wait 10 months, let alone 2 years! Your hair looks beautiful

SelfStyled

It looks beautiful. Wheeew I'm glad its over for ya- that was a looooooong transistion. It was worth it though. It looks lovely, I love the twists.

monie20032007

Mookie pooh!!! Ya'ay you did it. I am soooo proud of you for hangin in there for so long. You are an inspiration to many. I know you are so excited about your natural hair, you've worked so hard. Congrats!!!!!!!!!

adf23

Yay!!! Your hair is beautiful. I was wondering how long it would take you to join the long term transitioners to natural team.:grin: