++ Woo Hoo! I'm Finally Natural!! (Big Chop Pics) ++

prettypuff1

Your hair looks good girly..

I also need you to trott yourself on over to the makeup forum and give a step by step on that eye make up..

hopeful

This is what they call the money shot! Girl, your eyes are beautiful and your hair is gorgeous. Major congratulations, your patience really paid off:yep:.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Whoa, whoa, whoaaaa!! OMG ... I am sooooo happy right now!! You guys ... seriously ... I just posted my BC thinking that only a few people would show up to say something. I am soooo surprised and honored by this response. I did not expect it at all. Thanks to each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. I am truly touched. :cry4:

A special thanks to every natural on this forum for being an inspiration for me to stay on the natural path. Whenever I had my doubts during my transition, I logged on and started doing a bunch of searches about natural hair and that always encouraged me to continue. I have so many natural hair idols, and several of you are in this thread right now. Thanks soooo much for the support.

Your hair looks good girly..

I also need you to trott yourself on over to the makeup forum and give a step by step on that eye make up..

:grin: Thanks, Prettypuff. I hardly ever go to the make-up part of the board, but I really should start now.

Nonie

Very cute! I am tickled at how long you held on to those ends. :lachen: (Sorry if I wasn't supposed to laugh. :eek:)