++ Woo Hoo! I'm Finally Natural!! (Big Chop Pics) ++

tetbelle

Wow your hair is absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you on such a long and successful transition.

Lavendar

Your natural hair just makes me drool! The curls are luscious. Congratulations on your BC....I can't wait to see these beautiful curls at BSL!

Caramel Jewel

18 months is a long time...I'm only three months in and I'm itching to chop....(but its much too short)...how did you last so long ...and how many inches is you hair now.....

Last edited:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Again ... so many beautiful heads and hair in this thread showing the love. I can't thank you all enough. You all have made my day with the lovely comments.

I have a feeling I'm going to be starting a lot more threads asking questions. Get ready, naturals .. :drunk:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
18 months is a long time...I'm only three months in and I'm itching to chop....(but its much too short)...how did you last so long ...and how many inches is you hair now.....

Yes ... it is a looooooong time. There were so many times that I was thiiiis close to just cutting the ends off, but I made up my mind to transition for a full 18 months and I was determined to stick with it. Most of my hair is exactly 9 inches (.5 inch of growth a month), but some parts are 10 inches and my bangs are only 8 inches.

Southernbella.

Wow TD....it's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

I can't wait to see what you do next. What an awesome head of hair...and you are such a beautiful person. I'm so proud!:grin:

SimpleBrooklyn

WHAT!!! ...oH YEAH...it IS September lol. Congratulations. Wow, Youlook Grrrrrreatt!!!:) Thanks for giving me some comparison pics! I have a tighter curl, so I know I need the next 4 months to let it hang right. Girl you look good!!!