Wow, Hairzing's are wonderful!!!!! *Pics*

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Hey girls! I am in love with these things! Wow, just wow! I can pull my hair back tight and secure like I like without having to force it through a ponytail holder which was a job to do! I wish I had got more cuz these are keeper's forever.:pepper:

Some more pics here......http://public.fotki.com/Pokahontas/2008/hairzings!!/

ETA......sorry forgot to add the link so you all can start buying some *wink*..........http://www.hairzing.com/products.php?cPath=2_11

Last edited:

anon123

They look great. I have been trying to do styles other than my updo with these and continuously failing. I tried to do something like this with my "straightened" hair the other day and it was comical. Yours looks good, though. Did you have to pin it first?

Lucky's Mom

WOW! Poka! WOW!!!

Gow-JUS!!!!

These Hairzings.....They are on my wish list.... I have actaually seen them at a small independent BSS... So - I may run back there.....:yep:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
They look great. I have been trying to do styles other than my updo with these and continuously failing. I tried to do something like this with my "straightened" hair the other day and it was comical. Yours looks good, though. Did you have to pin it first?
Lol, well you have a lot of super thick lovely hair. I think you should be able to do this though. I didn't pin it at all. All I did was insert one side of the zing (my right side) then pulled it over to the left side and pushed them together a little. I didn't gather the hair together with my hands at all like they showed in the vid.....so maybe try that. The hardest part for me was making sure it was centered and not crooked.

sunbasque......they are for any hair type....relaxed or natural. http://www.hairzing.com/products.php?cPath=2_11

sam........thanks dear! You'll love them and they would look great with your beautiful hair.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Very very beautiful!!!

I don't need these. No you don't dee.:yep:

Yes you do.....get em' dee get em':lachen:.

Don't forget we have a LHCF discount over there guys.

I think the code is LHCF.....somebody correct me if I'm wrong.....I don't feel like running upstairs to get my hair notebook:look:.

Cichelle

HOLY...!!!!!!

I'm insanely jealous. Okay? I've always admired your hair. But these pics...wow. BEAUTIFUL!

(If I thought a hairzing would make my hair look like yours, I'd buy ten of those suckers!)

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
HOLY...!!!!!!

I'm insanely jealous. Okay? I've always admired your hair. But these pics...wow. BEAUTIFUL!

(If I thought a hairzing would make my hair look like yours, I'd buy ten of those suckers!)
OMG Cichelle.....I was just in your album thinking the same about your hair. I was like dang I'm jelly.....how does she not get so much shrinkage, lol.....and good grief her hair is so long and thick! I'm trying to get my hair to hang instead of shrink to my shoulders, lol.

Love your updates girl!

missty1029

Your hair is beautiful!!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting these as my hair is similar but not as great and I was worried about being able to work it through the curls!! But girl you succeeded!! Wait do these come in sizes?? If so what size did you use?

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Your hair is beautiful!!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting these as my hair is similar but not as great and I was worried about being able to work it through the curls!! But girl you succeeded!! Wait do these come in sizes?? If so what size did you use?
Pic 1 & 3 are large size and 2 & 4 are medium size. I like both sizes. The medium will be great for half up half down styles and the large can do those too as well as hold all of the hair back into a ponytail.

There's also a large skinny one but I don't have that one. It's more narrow than the regular large.

MizAvalon

Ok, I think I'm finally sold. I've been eyeing them for so long and kept hesitating but I'm going to get a couple of them.

PinkAngel

Pokahontas...your hair looks great, look at all those curls. I have 2 hairzings and I've only worn it once w/ a pinup. This is such a cute style and I will be bitin' it for the summer!

Thanks for sharing.

bravenewgirl87

I wear them everyday as my protective style, but they hurt my head because my hair is so thick.

The owners were probably laughing when they sent my the first one, and I wrote them back that it broke two days later. He was like," we could tell from the photos on your blog that your hair was going to be too thick for the medium size one."