y does uor hair grow in a "V" shape?

asummertyme

y does uor hair grow in a \"V\" shape?

i wonder y this is....i started off with my hair even but as i lok at my pic's i c my v is starting to grow in....y does this happen, dont get me wrong i like it though....

Re: y does uor hair grow in a \"V\" shape?

this happens to my hair too. i even cut the v off and it still grew that way, go figure.

hmm. now that's interesting..wow i wonder if there is a way to prevent this....

My hair does this as well. I'm pretty sure it's because the hair in the back part of your head grows out faster then the sides. At least that's my theory.
ohwell.gif

same here but I like it. It looks more natural and feminine than a blunt cut IMO

[ QUOTE ]
gvsugirl said:
same here but I like it. It looks more natural and feminine than a blunt cut IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! I like it too and it's what I'm wanting it to do as it grows out.

i think i like it too. I saw this girl after she had just gotten her hair done in thai zillions and her hair was looong down to her butt(course she is short too bout 5 ft) and the hair was in a V shape. It looked good, i liked it, which made me think if that is how my hair is growin then cool. i'll like it.
laugh.gif

i like it also, it look feminine, but i know the back of my hair does grow really quickly....

I think you should leave your hair in the V- shape it makes it look more natural like some other ladies said

it is part of the natural growth pattern. I believe that hair grows in the V or U pattern. I personally prefer straight because when I see a V I assume that the pieces where it would be straight, broke off or something.

[ QUOTE ]
asummertyme said:
but cutting the v would make your hair much thicker right?

[/ QUOTE ]

It will defintely make it appear that way.
smile.gif

mine grows in a a u-shape and it annoys the heck out of me. but i realize that the sides have longer to go in order to reach where the back does. still it annoys me. i may get my hair cut to even it out soon and i'll be a little above brastrap.

I actually like all those looks (U, V and straight across). Heck, as long as it grows long, it can be any darn shape it wants to be!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think my stylist cuts my hair straight across, but my sides are short so I don't know what will happen if and when they ever grow to the length my hair is in the back!!
look.gif

Oh well, I guess I won't have to worry about that for about 3 years anyway!!
ohwell.gif

So why would hair grow faster in the back anyway?

My hair grows in an upside down "V",where the middle part at the end is thinner than the sides.

i imagine the sides take a little longer to catch up because it is on the sides as supposed to the back.....

[ QUOTE ]
asummertyme said:
i imagine the sides take a little longer to catch up because it is on the sides as supposed to the back.....

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif

i have a "u" but i think the "v" shape is really cute
smile.gif
it looks like long layers or something
wink.gif

My hair doesn't grow in a v shape, but I've seen some folks that have hair that grows in a v shape (and it looks very nice).

My hair used to do that, now it seems to be trying to stay at equal lengths. The layers are all starting to slide in to one section. Bonjour.

Back