:::Ya'll are SOOOOOOO Grimey:::

AnjelLuvs

:::Ya\'ll are SOOOOOOO Grimey:::

Okay why hasnt anyone told me about ELASTA QP Products?

Okay, so I try some of the samples that I sen out for the
Intense shampoo = GREAT
Breakfree serum = AWESOME
Mango Butter = OUT OF THIS WORLD
The smell is also so great!

okay I want to wash my hair everyday to use all the products, but.....tryin to hold back.....

Re: :::Ya\'ll are SOOOOOOO Grimey:::

This line has totally transformed my sisters hair - it looks so lovely and healthy but it doesnt really appeal to me. I like the ingredients but maybe its the packaging or the small bottles...I dont know ?
smile.gif

lol, buffalosoldier, I didnt know looks made a difference, well I am all for the results, but after my samples run out I dont know if I can afford the regular bottles.

This is my favorite line! I finally got an email reply that my samples are on the way. I currently own the Mango Butter, DPR-11 (you have GOT to try this!), Design Foam, and Breakage Control Samples. I love these products!!!

clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
AnjelLuvsUBabe said:
lol, buffalosoldier, I didnt know looks made a difference, well I am all for the results, but after my samples run out I dont know if I can afford the regular bottles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you can afford it, it is like the cheapest line in the bss. Nothing is over 5 dollars and I've never seen the shampoos for more than 2.29. The relaxer is 1.99
shocked.gif
on 108th street and well you get the picture. I love this line. I can't wait to find the DPR 11.

cutebajangirl, why o why did u tell me that. I DONT NEED ANYMORE PRODUCTS

I angie wallace, profess on the day of april 15th that I am oficially a PRODUCT JUNKIE, O no, LOL

btw where at on 108th street

[ QUOTE ]
AnjelLuvsUBabe said:
Okay why hasnt anyone told me about ELASTA QP Products?

Okay, so I try some of the samples that I sen out for the
Intense shampoo = GREAT
Breakfree serum = AWESOME
Mango Butter = OUT OF THIS WORLD
The smell is also so great!

okay I want to wash my hair everyday to use all the products, but.....tryin to hold back.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Where have you been?! Most of these products if not at all have had MANY threads on this board. Especially, the Mango Butter.

ok maybe I did see the threads, but didnt really take heed to them, I am a wait till u try girl, but DARN I didnt know it was like this. from now on when talk about elasta, BECAUSE ANYTHING LESS THEN SHOUTING ABOUT IT, IS A DISSERVICE TO THE BRAND, LOL

The funny thing is that you are absolutely right.
I love the:
Creme Conditioning Shampoo
Breakage Control Serum
Before and After
Squalene Drops
Mango Butter
Glaze
Power Silk

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
AnjelLuvsUBabe said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you can afford it, it is like the cheapest line in the bss. Nothing is over 5 dollars and I've never seen the shampoos for more than 2.29. The relaxer is 1.99
shocked.gif
on 108th street and well you get the picture. I love this line. I can't wait to find the DPR 11.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Elasta QP has the most affordable products. You shouldn't have any problems bearing the cost. And as for the DPR-11, it's great w/a little bit of olive oil added.

Yes I love the Mango Butter. I put a little on my ends before rollersetting at night.

[ QUOTE ]
AnjelLuvsUBabe said:
ok maybe I did see the threads, but didnt really take heed to them, I am a wait till u try girl, but DARN I didnt know it was like this. from now on when talk about elasta, BECAUSE ANYTHING LESS THEN SHOUTING ABOUT IT, IS A DISSERVICE TO THE BRAND, LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

i got me some lanza hair products in a few days ago. :^D I havent used them yet cause i want to make sure i do them right. I got 18 samples so i wanna make sure to do it right after i take out my braids. Imma try some on my mama too. lol I also got some Lo'real hair samples too and some All in One stuff to.

same w/me anjel. thats why i said im gonna try to use them at a good time cause i've only seen this product in them expensive hair stores w/the salon's in'em at the mall.

I dont really like Elasta QP that much. But I'm happy it worked for you!

i got mango butta too and i've had it since last year though but it just not good smelling to me and it only did something ONE time for me. I wouldnt mind using it up more(which i will regardless) just when im home all day cause i cant stand smelling it.

Back