Ya'll were really holding out b/c this porosity control is the ISH!

chelleypie810

OMMMGG!! My ends feel so good, so moisturized. I'm so glad! Normally my ends are crunchy no matter what. Now that I know that was part of the breakage problem I will keep using. How often do you guys use this?

BTW my hair floated in the sink or float test :grin:

LaFemmeNaturelle

Yes I recently found out how awesome it is when I switched to using it before I condition versus after. I've been using it once a week so far with no probs yet!

Last edited:

ms.blue

will pc work on natural hair b/c I plan on flatironing my hair this weekend

Last edited:

MsLizziA

OMMMGG!! My ends feel so good, so moisturized. I'm so glad! Normally my ends are crunchy no matter what. Now that I know that was part of the breakage problem I will keep using. How often do you guys use this?

BTW my hair floated in the sink or float test :grin:
What's the name of this and how does it work? And how do you use it?

Toy

Yes, the Roux Pc is the stuff i finally used mine this past wednesday and my hair feels so soft and moisturized this is a New Staple of mine Thank you Ladies .

NJoy

Here I grow again!
*sigh* back to the bss again? I walked right past it yesterday. ah well...those folks are gonna know me on a first name basis for sure.

chelleypie810

So is it for like highly pourous hair?

TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO USES THIS: Is this equivalent to a ACV rinse?

Yes this is for porous hair. I mainly focused it on my ends because my ends were sinking in the sink or float test. And yes its suppose to be equivalent to an AVC rinse.

beans4reezy

Yes, PC is great. The first time I used it and rollerset my hair- my hair was the softest it's ever been after a rollerset! I use this about once a month.

biancaelyse

So have you tried both? Which one is better?

Exactly my question. I keep a spray bottle of ACV in my bathroom and spray it on after my last rinse.

I'd love to know how this compares to Porosity Control.

I need to try that sink or float test to see how porous my ends are!!

LadyRaider

Exactly my question. I keep a spray bottle of ACV in my bathroom and spray it on after my last rinse.

I'd love to know how this compares to Porosity Control.

I need to try that sink or float test to see how porous my ends are!!

What do you have mixed in with the ACV in the spray bottle?

chelleypie810

I've never used ACV so I don't know, but last night was my first time using PC. It was an amazing experience. Man my ends have never felt so good.

JJamiah

I also use this with my DC once a month though and you can definitely tell. The ACV rinses don't really seem to change the porosity of my hair that I can tell. But PC I can't keep my hands out of my hair. :)

a_shoe_6307

You know LHCF will have you spending all you hard money. I guess I'll be making a stop by Sally's this weekend. Was just in there last weekend. They gonna start knowing me by name soon.

MsLizziA

You know LHCF will have you spending all you hard money. I guess I'll be making a stop by Sally's this weekend. Was just in there last weekend. They gonna start knowing me by name soon.
WELP! Guess i will be going out to spend money to see if there is a big difference between the two... i will update yall on it once i try it!