Yes To Cucumbers Changed Their Ingredients

.:Eden:.

I went to Walgreens to pick up some Yes To Cumcumbers Daily Makeover Conditioner. I saw that their packaging changed, so I looked at the ingredients to see if they changed too. Lo and behold they rearranged the first couple of ingredients. I bought the original formula and left the new one on the shelf.

I can't find the ingredient list of the new formula online, just the old one. So be on the look out.

New Formula:

Old Formula:

LuvlyRain3

Awwww man I don't take change too well. Somebody in LHCF will be brave enough to try the new formula. And hopefully they'll do a review. I'll be on the look out :sekret:

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Here's the ingredients for the Yes To Cucumbers Daily Makeover Conditioner taken from their website. I'm assuming this is the new formula since they have photos of the new packaging.

Aqua (Water), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract*, Capsicum Annuum (Green Pepper) Extract*, Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Magnesium Chloride, Chamomilla Recutita (Camomile) Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Brassica Oleracea (Broccoli) Extract*, Benzyl Alcohol, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Oil*, Maris Limus (Silt) Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Extract*, Parfum (Fragrance), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Peel) Extract*, Lactic Acid, Centaurea Cyanus, Beta Vulgaris (Beetroot) Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Dehydroacetic Acid.

Looks good to me. I'll try it out over the weekend along with the shampoo and leave-in if I can find them near me.

winona

Dang Dang Dang Gina.... I hope you are mistaken because I love the formula thats posted:(

Here's the ingredients for the Yes To Cucumbers Daily Makeover Conditioner taken from their website. I'm assuming this is the new formula since they have photos of the new packaging.

Aqua (Water), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract*, Capsicum Annuum (Green Pepper) Extract*, Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Magnesium Chloride, Chamomilla Recutita (Camomile) Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Brassica Oleracea (Broccoli) Extract*, Benzyl Alcohol, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Oil*, Maris Limus (Silt) Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Extract*, Parfum (Fragrance), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Peel) Extract*, Lactic Acid, Centaurea Cyanus, Beta Vulgaris (Beetroot) Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Dehydroacetic Acid.

Looks good to me. I'll try it out over the weekend along with the shampoo and leave-in if I can find them near me.

No, these aren't the new ones. There website hasn't updated their information. I'm not misinforming you guys. They did reorder the ingredients, I just didn't buy the new formulation to post them online. I bought the original formulation.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Oooh ok. Dang, I was gonna try this brand because of all the good reviews from here and youtube. Now I'm not so sure since they changed it. Maybe I'll just have to be the guinea pig and try the new formula.

Oooh ok. Dang, I was gonna try this brand because of all the good reviews from here and youtube. Now I'm not so sure since they changed it. Maybe I'll just have to be the guinea pig and try the new formula.

There's still a bunch of old formula's out there. If you go by Walgreens, Whole Foods, Rite Aid, Ross, or any one of those stores you should be able to find the one in the old packaging.

EllePixie

Well did they change it and add anything that seems fishy? I know Yes to Carrots changed for the better - they removed the cone.

Well did they change it and add anything that seems fishy? I know Yes to Carrots changed for the better - they removed the cone.

I'm not sure, I didn't buy the new formula. I just checked the first few ingredients, and when I saw that there was a change I immediately put it down. I didn't bother to go down the list. What I do remember is that Cetearyl Alcohol is now the 2nd ingredient not the 3rd and Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract is now the 3rd ingredient not the 2nd.

EllePixie

Hmmm, that sounds better to me if they moved up the moisturizing ingredient. If I see it in my Walgreens, I'll take the plunge and report back!

GreenEyedJen

Yeah, the new stuff has been in the stores for at least six weeks now...at least out here where I am.

Bought the new Yes To Carrots but haven't tried it yet, still have some of my old stuff. Sidenote, don't know if they changed the ingredients to the YTCucumbers leave-in, but that ish is the BOOOMB!

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I have been all over the place looking for the shampoo and conditioner. I've been to Ross, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, and Whole Foods and I can't find it. I really didn't want to have to buy it online but it looks like I will have to since all I could find was the Yes to Tomatoes at Ross.

Coffee

Here's the ingredient list from the old Yes to Cucumbers:

Water, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill Extract), Capsicum Annuum (green pepper extract), Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil (broccoli), Benzyl Alcohol, Spinacia Oleracea Leaf Extract (spinach), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Oil, Maris Limus Silt Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Triticum Vulgare Wheat Germ Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract, Lactic Acid, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetate Acid

newbeginnings2010

I have been all over the place looking for the shampoo and conditioner. I've been to Ross, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, and Whole Foods and I can't find it. I really didn't want to have to buy it online but it looks like I will have to since all I could find was the Yes to Tomatoes at Ross.

Ravengirl, have you tried Ulta?

kim

So I went ahead and bought the new formula. I did a comparison and used the new on one side/old on the other. There was no difference to me in the new formula other than the smell. It worked about the same and the consistency was the same. So I will continue to purchase it!