yesss i love Vo5 conditioners

dragongirlmk09

okay i just washed henna out of my hair i applied VO5 tea therapy blackberry and sage tea then i detangled my hair i left it on for a few mins then i washed it out omg:blush: i combed my hair out there were no tangles i could just comb right threw my hair then i put my hair up in a bun i am so happy last time i did it it took a long time to get all the tangles out my hair for now on i am useing just Vo5 conditioners to wash out henna.:grin:

ricochet

I am more of a White Rain fan but check out Big Lots if you have one near you. They have V05 conditioners for .96 cents.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I :love:Love all the VO5's White Rains and Suaves for Washing Out Henna. It's the Best! Although I do DC with Heat with something else afterwards for about an hour or so.

That's why I can't understand when people say Henna has dried out heir hair.:perplexed I don't have any problem with dryness at all. Washing out Henna with Those Conditioners and DC'ing afterwards and following up with a Creamy Leave In has been wonderful no dryness at all.