Your All-Time Worst Product Pick

Barbara

Princess
Yes, that Lusters Pink Oil Lotion was like brillo pad on my hair. Fortunately, I tested it on the front ends only. My hair was hard as steel wool. I even set some aside and doctored it up, since I had a big bottle--which I bought on sale. I thought I would have to cut this section off. Fortunately, I had to press it and apply an oil blend to get it soft and supple again. Then I ended up giving it away, but for some people it works nice.

The crazy thing about it is that my stylist uses it on my hair from time to time, and I just discovered this out last week. He said: "It works good on your hair." I said: "Yes when you press it after you apply it with an oil blend."

toniy

taraglam2 said:
2nd for Hello Hydration---gave me all this slip during and after rinsing...the next 2 days DRY HAIR CITY. Same thing had to Clarify and Deep Condition like crazy to get my hair back to normal.

Same for me, I have no love for this product My hair is extremely dry after using this.

gloomgeisha

Motions Products- Maybe they work better for relaxed hair, but my hair laughs at it and then tries to charge it rent. That ish needed to go.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture- Another thing that received mondo raves on other natural hair care boards, but did nothing for my hair. I think the only thing I liked was the hair mask but even that came in too small a bottle at too high a price.

Curls Asian Hair Tea and Nexxus Humectress- They both get mentioned at the same time because they both cost me over $17 to do jack ****e. I was peeved beyond belief, especially considering that both bottles are worth over 10 bottles of Aussie Moist, which actually DOES work for my hair.

macherieamour

For me:

Infusium-left my hair sticky and hard

Undecided:

Phyto relaxer- i def seem to be stretching longer but it gave me severe dandruff

Aphogee shampoos- Evening primrose tangled up my hair and the shampoo for damaged was too much protein

LABETT

Glamourous said:
Pump It Up holding spritz. I broke off about 1 inch of hair from using this stuff.
I still cringe when I see this product in the Bss bring back bad memories,broke my hair off severely years ago.
I also hate S-curl and most Clairol conditioners.