Your dreams

LifeafterLHCF

I'm in a phase of life that I need my purpose to start unfolding.I start my new job tomorrow and I know how important that I need the word right now.I'm going to new area.SN-I so wish I lived in Maryland bc this is were the church is.I may move in a while because this church is that awesome to my walk.Well these series of sermons on Zion Church really hit me.Its the journey to your dreams series.It really hit me because areas I believe are my dream is to be a I/O pscy and a MUA.To me it seems crazy because it's so wild and really awesome.The part two of the video hit about you know if its Gods dream it will be done with ease,it will be something you do with gusto,and your able to help others.Helping people in regards to career and happiness is important to me and makeup well people message me alot about that..I hope these videos will bless some who are going through same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbvrfsQyz1k&feature=related

makeupgirl

I'm in a phase of life that I need my purpose to start unfolding.I start my new job tomorrow and I know how important that I need the word right now.I'm going to new area.SN-I so wish I lived in Maryland bc this is were the church is.I may move in a while because this church is that awesome to my walk.Well these series of sermons on Zion Church really hit me.Its the journey to your dreams series.It really hit me because areas I believe are my dream is to be a I/O pscy and a MUA.To me it seems crazy because it's so wild and really awesome.The part two of the video hit about you know if its Gods dream it will be done with ease,it will be something you do with gusto,and your able to help others.Helping people in regards to career and happiness is important to me and makeup well people message me alot about that..I hope these videos will bless some who are going through same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbvrfsQyz1k&feature=related

Good luck to you from one MUA to another. :)