You're gonna end up with four strands of bomb a$$ hair!!

JerriBlank

So my girls and i get together a few days ago. Now since i'm on this deep condition challenge(Big ups to RachiQue:grin:),I've been using up pretty muhc any and everything in sight!!
I just mix the other stuuf in my staple deep condishes,and do it up!!

Now a lot of ladies have been raving about that Pantene Breakage Defense mask...and i just had to try it:look:(you know how that goes...)
Anyhoo,i convince them to stop at wal-mart so i could get some of this goody-goody...mind you,i had already made a pit stop...at wal-mart...for hair stuff......with them in tow...the day before:perplexed

When they realize what aisle i'm "casually wondering off to," my girl is like
"Keep on putting all that stuff in your head! By the time we turn eighty,you are going to have four strands of bomb a$$ hair on your head."
:look:....:lachen:
I said"So what?I'm still going to deep condition them AND put them on curlers!"
After she teases me about having rollers in different sizes for four strands of hair,i march to the checkout line to pay for my goodies.
What kind of reactions do you get from people when they find out about your "stash?"

Last edited:
So my girls and i get together a few days ago. Now since i'm on this deep condition challenge(Big ups to RachiQue:grin:),I've been using up pretty muhc any and everything in sight!!
I just mix the other stuuf in my staple deep condishes,and do it up!!

Now a lot of ladies have been raving about that Pantene Breakage Defense mask...and i just had to try it:look:(you know how that goes...)
Anyhoo,i convince them to stop at wal-mart so i could get some of this goody-goody...mind you,i had already made a pit stop...at wal-mart...for hair stuff......with them in tow...the day before:perplexed

When they realize what aisle i'm "casually wondering off to," my girl is like
"Keep on putting all that stuff in your head! By the time we turn eighty,you are going to have four strands of bomb a$$ hair on your head."
After she teases me about having rollers in different sizes for four strands of hair,i march to the checkout line to pay for my goodies.
What kind of reactions do you get from people when they find out about your "stash?"

My fiance told me the same thing. I just ignore him. He's ignorant when it comes to hair.

By the time we turn eighty,you are going to have four strands of bomb a$$ hair on your head."

that is toooo funny!

when i first started my mother told me 'that's why ur hair doesn't grow, b/c u use all that crap'...but now she doesn't say anything. I have a package of hair products coming in all the time. she gives me that look, but doesn't say a word cuz she knows how healthy my hair is NOW. i've actually had her asking me how to dc

I think that's funny. :lachen:

And correct in a way. I mean when I first got here, I was jumping on EVERY bandwagon - every challenge there was. Eventually after trying every product and combo under the sun and then fortifying them with your own garden grown herbs, etc. - you finally find what works and you begin to simplify your hair regimine and outgrow your PJ status. Ok, not all folks outgrow there PJ status but I think after being here for awhile - eventually most do. :)

I have a box under the sink with literally in excess of 40 bottles of various conditioners/leave ins/shampoos/etc. :grin:

I think that's funny. :lachen:

And correct in a way. I mean when I first got here, I was jumping on EVERY bandwagon - every challenge there was. Eventually after trying every product and combo under the sun and then fortifying them with your own garden grown herbs, etc. - you finally find what works and you begin to simplify your hair regimine and outgrow your PJ status. Ok, not all folks outgrow there PJ status but I think after being here for awhile - eventually most do. :)

I have a box under the sink with literally in excess of 40 bottles of various conditioners/leave ins/shampoos/etc. :grin:
Girl i know right??
That's what i told her too.That i have a lot of products,but i hardly ever use the majority of them. That i have a select few that i keep in rotation.I don't know what to do them. I was actually thinking of seeling them on the net or the exchange forum over here.

The ladies on here are awesome. The only conditioner I truly love is Thermasilk (the old version but new and improved) which they discontinued some time ago. I was so upset when I tried that Sunsilk. It is NOT the same. :nono:

But a lady on this forum told me that she found bottles of Thermasilk on sale for $2.00 at some place in NY and she boxed them up and sent me 20 bottles!

That doesn't even include what I have under the sink.

When you need help or need to get rid of products, they always come through. :yep:

i dont like telling people who about my massive hair stash. they think they can just up and drop their kids off at my house to get their hair done and ish.

My dad visited me last summer and when he saw the stash the expression on his face was like :look::yawn: priceless...I am going to do something about that. He tells me if I don't wash my hair once a month and use vaseline on the ends all of my hair is going to fall out, so you know I don't listen to him.

My mother on the other hand teases me about being hair obsessed, more so to keep me from becoming so. When I visit her, she's always like "do my hair with some of that dominican stuff you use." :rolleyes:

my boyfriend was randomply going through stuff on my dressing table where there are my body lotions and perfumes and so on, and then he exclaims extra virgin olive oil ????:perplexed molasses?????:ohwell: i just had to laugh cause of the look of sheer astonishment on his face i couldnt tell him its all for my hair lol so i was like its for a um experiment :grin: come to think of it maybe i should keep my bottles out of view

The ladies on here are awesome. The only conditioner I truly love is Thermasilk (the old version but new and improved) which they discontinued some time ago. I was so upset when I tried that Sunsilk. It is NOT the same. :nono:

But a lady on this forum told me that she found bottles of Thermasilk on sale for $2.00 at some place in NY and she boxed them up and sent me 20 bottles!

That doesn't even include what I have under the sink.

When you need help or need to get rid of products, they always come through. :yep:

I found a bunch of Thermasilk at Big Lots a few months ago, I used to love it back in the day so I bought some. I would have gotten you some if I had known!

Sounds like me!

I've vowed not to buy any more products until I use up what I have, it is becoming ridiculous.

My SO says the same thing but I swear everytime he gets out of the shower his hair smells real familiar:yep: because he has been in something out of my stash. He loves that ORS olive oil hair lotion, talking bout it makes his waves look nice.:perplexed

I used my DH's laptop camera to take pics of my thin areas and progress I got from using my oil mix. He had been teasing me before after seeing me in the kitchen spooning garlic juice out of the jar, mixing molasses, EVOO , castor oil, etc. He complained about the smell, so I curbed my overnight prepoos. He told me that one day I'm gonna wake up and see all my hair on the pillow! But one day, he actually took a look at those pics of my progress (he has baldness at the crown and front), and while I was oiling it up he said, "Hey...lemme try some of that funky hair jizz". :drunk:

I've been called a witch doctor by my fiance. :rolleyes:
All my concoctions boiling on the stove, various bottle of oil, dried hers, stinky stuff, just plain old unconvential stuff.

According to him, I worked my voodoo to put him under my spell...

All my concoctions boiling on the stove, various bottle of oil, dried hers, stinky stuff, just plain old unconvential stuff.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Yeah, BF was like "whats up with the hair voodoo cabinet". I keep the Indian hair products in there (luckily he has not looked in the little fridge under the bar :nono:!!! He saw a plastic container under the counter in the bathroom filled with about 50 plus bottles and he said "you could open a store with all that stuff". It's funny cause now he's all "Can you massage my scalp with some coconut oil?":rolleyes: I just don't know what to do with all the stuff that does not work for my hair now that I have found a couple that do work for me. I gave some to my neighbor and she said "you like to waste money huh?:perplexed Arrrrrhhhh!

:lachen: :lachen:

DH does this too!! He'll come in the kitchen, and I'll have all my powders laid out, and he just shakes his head and say's he's just glad I'm not stirring a steaming cauldron.....since he knows I have witchy tendencies as it is......

:sekret: He's gonna be hot once I get my mini crockpot to REALLY cook stuff up in.... :grin: Shoot......

I dont use a lot of stuff on my hair..though when I started ayrudveda my grandmother really got on me about it..saying I am jumping from too many things and she never had to do that for her hair and on and on..so I showed her how incredibly shiny and straight my hair was after a wash and oiling..and. she doesnt say too much now..but even so she still thinks in the back of her mind I'm loosing it...

:grin: I'm not alone! However, since I'm strict on myself about my budget...if I don't have space in my linen closet's 2 baskets of hair stuff then I don't get it. I MAKE myself re-invent (add to, mix up) what I have until it's gone before I get or try something else. The sad thing is that I have a file that's several pages long of things and mixes I want to try that I copied and paste from the forum and I want to check almost everything off of that list!

:look: when will the madness end!

All my concoctions boiling on the stove, various bottle of oil, dried herbs, stinky stuff, just plain old unconvential stuff.

I'd only worry about you if you had a caldron, a black dress, granny boots, a wide rim hat and a wart on your nose as you were preparing your concoctions :grin:

:spinning:I've got family who's like that - always in my hair bizness trying to tell me that i buy to much.

but they are always the first one anxious to see my hair...and marvel in and say, "its getting so long and pretty"

but then go right back and try to tell me how to take care of my hair and they ain't got theirs all together ya know....

Oh well...i guess i will continue to look like a instore salon store (come shoping anytime) but the hair will be fly

I thought I was the only one you guys. So I have sensitive scalp and one had the nerve to tell me that it's because of all the stuff I put in my hair! I've had sensitive scalp even when I was natural and didn't care too much about my hair. What I do is just sit back and do what I do. Even though they complain, I just learned to block it out. I mean, who on this earth knows your hair better than you?

:grin: I'm not alone! However, since I'm strict on myself about my budget...if I don't have space in my linen closet's 2 baskets of hair stuff then I don't get it. I MAKE myself re-invent (add to, mix up) what I have until it's gone before I get or try something else. The sad thing is that I have a file that's several pages long of things and mixes I want to try that I copied and paste from the forum and I want to check almost everything off of that list!

:look: when will the madness end!

Girl that's what i've been trying to do. The last straw was when i told myself that i would only buy my SAA and be done for now. Well somehow,i ended up at ariva.com and bought some scalp stuff and some chelating shampoo that came up to $45 dollars:perplexedat least they have free shipping:drunk:

I always try to hide the computer screen when hubby walks by:grin:

So i decided to sell some of my stuff on the board,cause it's really getting out of hand yall.....no hope>>sigh<<

Back