1 Year Since BC Progress Pics!!! + I Straightened!!!

Stormy

Wow! Very nice. Congratulations and keep up the good work. You've got me looking forward to my one year anniversary. I'm keeping hope alive! :yep:

bablou00

Girl spill the beans...I want to know what u've been doing in a year. Ur hair looks fab!!! Great progress

KizzieNapps

Wonderful Retention!!! do you have a regimen? :)

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful compliments. My regimen has gotton very simple. I cowash daily and alternate between AO huneysuckle and Lekair Cholestorol. I use cantu shea butter as a leave in and then seal with EVCO. I wear my hair in a wash n go most of the time. I poo whenever my hair needs it and DC whenever I poo. That's about it; I really think I've retained most of my length because I have only used heat 3 times in the last year and from keeping my hair moisturized

BlackMasterPiece

:blush: Wow, wonderful progress for just one year!! You'll reach your hair goals in no time!! just stick to whatcha doin:yep:

Is your screename an homage to the character in Roots?

KizzieNapps

:blush: Wow, wonderful progress for just one year!! You'll reach your hair goals in no time!! just stick to whatcha doin:yep:

Is your screename an homage to the character in Roots?

Yes, it is...I had a moment when I first BC'd and watched every single episode of Roots:lachen::lachen::lachen:Don't ask me why. Anywho, the next day I came on to LHCF and changed my screename:yep: