10 weeks progress...

domniqqt

Every 10 weeks, soon to be 3 months, I get my natural hair flatironed and trimmed. These are comparison shots from early dec. 07 and feb. 16th 08. The first one is dec. I'm so proud of myself. By june I will definitely be full shoulder length. :grin:

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 83
  • hair3.JPG
    hair3.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 82

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Looks like you're doing a great job growing and retaining length!

domniqqt

I really dont do alot with my hair, but I would have to say co washing and using castor oil everyday and not bothering it unless I'm styling after a cowash.

mstee07

Every 10 weeks, soon to be 3 months, I get my natural hair flatironed and trimmed. These are comparison shots from early dec. 07 and feb. 16th 08. The first one is dec. I'm so proud of myself. By june I will definitely be full shoulder length. :grin:
:yay:FABULOUS GROWTH!!

The Savvy Sistah

It looks great!!!

How long does it take your hair to revert after you get it flat ironed?

What products do you use?

Keep up the good work!!

domniqqt

It looks great!!!

How long does it take your hair to revert after you get it flat ironed?

What products do you use?

Keep up the good work!!

Sorry about the long wait... I was partying in panama city this weekend. :band2: :dance7:After I get my hair flat ironed, I cw it as soon as I get home. As soon as the conditioner hits it and settles, I'm back to my curls. I use giovanni products mainly to wash my hair with. But for my cw's I use aubrey organics, giovanni, and avalon organics... I love them allllll!!!!!