2011 HYH Challenge! Starting Pix (Part I)

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
IOkay here is my starting pics(nevermind that i suck at taking pics:spinning:):

Attachments

• IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 18

MsEveMarie

Thanks! BSB = below shoulder blade. Since we wear our bras differently, some use this measurement on our body because the location of our shoulder blades does not change. It is more accuate than BSL.

Omg I've been wondering this for the LONGEST! I would have never guessed lol

beauti

dry starting pic

wet starting pic

crvlngrhair

My starting pic is in my sig :) Right now, I'm mostly doing a baggied bun out of laziness lol. I may go back to wigs after my relaxer this weekend.

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
I like this wig but i think i need a full one since my hair is big braids under my wig.
My starting pic:

I trimmed about .5" off last night so my hair is slightly shorter but there's no drastic difference in length.

I hope to be BSL at the end of the first half of this challenge so I am really focusing on my retention :meditate:

Today I'm wearing my go to half wig (Outre Yasmine)...I'll probably rock her the majority of the time. It started off BSL-MBLish but I cut it to APL and as the ends get ratty, I'll cut it shorter until I have to buy a new one.

I'm not leaving any hair out, just rocking a headband:

Ms. Tiki

I'm ashamed to post my lil pics with all this beautiful hair. I'm about .5 longer than the pic

Attachments

• IMAG0100.jpg
    IMAG0100.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 26

tina33

Here are my starting pics.

Attachments

• DSC02019.jpg
    DSC02019.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC02012.jpg
    DSC02012.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 16

tasha5951

Starting Pics :)

Attachments

• HHJ Pic 1 Jan 1st-2011.jpg
    HHJ Pic 1 Jan 1st-2011.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Pic 1B HHJ Jan 1- 2011.jpg
    Pic 1B HHJ Jan 1- 2011.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 20

bibirockz

Here are mine the first one's not too clear. :ohwell:

Attachments

• LENGTH CHECK 2010 SL & length predic.jpg
    LENGTH CHECK 2010 SL & length predic.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 16
  • LENGTH CHECK DEC 2010 6.jpg
    LENGTH CHECK DEC 2010 6.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 14

3jsmom

Moving to District 13
Hey Ladies

Here is my starting pic sorry for it being jacked up, my cell phone is old:look:

reeko43

Waited until I made my length shirt so that I could post my starting pic. Should have waited for someone else to take the picture and straightened my hair out from the curly updo I have been wearing to hide my hair. Oh well, I hope that the pic is good enough to show where my hair is at the start of this challenge. I have looked at every picture. I am so excited to see where everyone will be in six months. Let's grow let's grow let's grow!

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Last edited:

Rossy2010

beautiful hair people, the challenge just started and im excited to see the revealing pictures come June :)

babyt87

here's my starting pic! looking forward to the next update!

Attachments

• 28th November (AfterTrim).jpg
    28th November (AfterTrim).jpg
    499 KB · Views: 21

EmeRaldPrinXess

Here's my starting pic for now, I will try and flat iron my hair this weekend and then I'll post pics of my hair flat ironed :grin:..... Sorry about my nakkid face guys!:lol::blush:

Attachments

• SL271701.JPG
    SL271701.JPG
    427.1 KB · Views: 25
  • SL271702.JPG
    SL271702.JPG
    407.5 KB · Views: 27

Samory07

This is my starting length, where the pic is is where my armpit is. I hope to get there by the end of this challenge. I'm currently natural I BC'd in March of '10 and this is the first press that I've gotten being 100% natural. Since I think I suffered a little heat damage from that straightening I might not be doing that for my reveal.

I'll be twisting my hair about every two weeks as my protective style. As my hair gets longer I will try to start bunning but I'm not sure it I have the length for that yet. Happy hair growing ladies and good luck

Attachments

• IMAG0081-1.jpg
    IMAG0081-1.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Ijanei

Sorry I'm late (again) but here is my starting pic and the second is my sew-in (kinky straight washed) that I plan to keep in until the end of Feb.

Last edited: