**2013 Ceramides Challenge**

I'm gonna up the ceramide usage to M&S. Now, to find a vitamin shoppe to find some rice bran oil....

Please excuse my iPhone; it's trying to get it together

I moisturize and seal with GSO every other day already. I don't prepoo so not sure how else I can fit it into my reggie...maybe I can put some under my DCers... *thinking*

I am in, just brought some Proclaim Natural 7 olive oil yesterday to starting hot oil treatments once a week again.

I am in there like

stock-illustration-9194268-retro-cartoon-swimwear-shorts-tank-bikini-and-goggles.jpg

@DominicanBrazilian82 I'm still in. I havent updated much, but I use my gso/sunflower seed oil to m&s almost every day.
I have to take a look at the ceramides products list.

Is that you in your avatar pic? If so, nice pic

I'm in. I look for products with ceramides in them. Right now I am using, Kanchomn Ceramides Treatment (use this to cowash), Biolage Cera Repair, Biolage Leave in and Silicon Mix leave in. I also use grapeseed oil now.

I'm in. I look for products with ceramides in them. Right now I am using, Kanchomn Ceramides Treatment (use this to cowash), Biolage Cera Repair, Biolage Leave in and Silicon Mix leave in. I also use grapeseed oil now.

I would love to hear more about them when you use them Mama... Check in with us every once in a while :grin:

Will seal my ends tonight with Claudies Montego Bay oil. That thing is a bottle full of ceramide awesomeness :lick:.

Last edited:
I'm still in :) In kinky twist now but when I take them out, I'm gonna prepoo with wheat germ oil and gonna start prepooing with a ceramide from now on and still add a ceramide to my dc's. Gonna get hemp seed oil soon. I'm ready for long luscious hair :)

Can do! I have (or added :giggle:) ceramides in all my products, so an extra application will be easy.

I'm in!! I seal my conditioner w/ walnut oil 2xs a week. Once that's done, Im thinking of switching to a different oil.

Will seal my ends tonight with Claudies Montego Bay oil. That things is a bottle full of ceramide awesomeness :lick:.

:yep: Yes it is!!! I've been adding this to my DC or prepoo lately. :lick:
Nourish oil has been doing me right, also. I seal with it, add it to DCs, and definitely keep my ends nice with it.

I am still participating. I am not sure when I will have my length check and new picture

No need for a length check, and a picture is absolutely optional. Pictures of hair health from ceramide use is desired, but not required. felic1. How much growth you are getting is for you to know. Just share your testimony and check in at least once a week.

I'm still in :) In kinky twist now but when I take them out, I'm gonna prepoo with wheat germ oil and gonna start prepooing with a ceramide from now on and still add a ceramide to my dc's. Gonna get hemp seed oil soon. I'm ready for long luscious hair :)

sexypebbly... Aren't we all. I know I am! Check in with us Mama. We'd love to hear about it all!

Are ceramics oils really effective? Vs synthetic ceramides? What difference are you ladies seeing? What are the most effective oils? Sorry for all d questions... Lol

Back