***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

Aggie

Used a combination of jbco, evco and evoo to do pre-poo under the dryer earlier, washed with Elucence Clarifying Shapoo followed with Macadamia Natual Oil Weightless Moisture Shampoo. Now I'm sitting under my dryer with Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment.

I'll be following this up with Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Moisture Masque to soften it up. I'll moisturize and seal, plait in some celies, slap on my wig and out the house I go. Next week, I need to color my hair I can't decide if I'll use a demi permanent or henna my hair as yet

caligirl

Deep condition with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner for 5-10 minutes under my shower cap while I take my shower. I make sure it's nice and steamy in the shower

Aggie

I think I'm posting my new conditioner purchases in here as well but I haven't used any of them as yet.

I just bought the last of the products that I'll be purchasing for a looooooong time. I will only be replenishing my oils and moisturizers as they run out as I think I will run out of them faster than my shampoos and conditioners.

Here's my new list:

-Redken Hair Cleansing Cream - 32 oz, I think I'll share this one with my little sister.

-Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 8 oz

-Pureology Hydrate Conditioner 64 oz

-Matrix 4 oz measuring cup

-Matrix single black mixing bowl

-Kerastase Oleo Relax Mask 16.9 oz

-Kerastase Discipline Maskeratine Mask 16.9 oz

-Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense Mask for thick hair 16.9 oz

-Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche Mask 16.9 oz

-Kerastase Reflection Chroma Captive Mask 16.9 oz

-Kerastase Critaliste Luminous Perfecting Mask 6.8 oz, I only got this size because the 16.9 oz was out of stock :sad:.

I can't wait for this head. Cold to go away so I can immerse my locs in these wonderful masks:grin:

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
Dear OP,
Can I join this challenge? I recently did the BC again (for the 3rd time) due to health reasons and would like to get going on weekly treatments. I now have a TWA again.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I think I'm posting my new conditioner purchases in here as well but I haven't used any of them as yet.

I just bought the last of the products that I'll be purchasing for a looooooong time. I will only be replenishing my oils and moisturizers as they run out as I think I will run out of them faster than my shampoos and conditioners.

Here's my new list:

-Redken Hair Cleansing Cream - 32 oz, I think I'll share this one with my little sister.

-Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 8 oz

-Pureology Hydrate Conditioner 64 oz

-Matrix 4 oz measuring cup

-Matrix single black mixing bowl

-Kerastase Oleo Relax Mask 16.9 oz

-Kerastase Discipline Maskeratine Mask 16.9 oz

-Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense Mask for thick hair 16.9 oz

-Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche Mask 16.9 oz

-Kerastase Reflection Chroma Captive Mask 16.9 oz

-Kerastase Critaliste Luminous Perfecting Mask 6.8 oz, I only got this size because the 16.9 oz was out of stock :sad:.

I can't wait for this head. Cold to go away so I can immerse my locs in these wonderful masks:grin:
That was a nice haul! You have lots of Kerastase goodies. I plan on using my Maskeratine for the first time next week when I straighten my hair. Doesn't it smell delish?!

lovelycurls

Haven't posted here in a while;
Steamed dc'd yesterday with ynobe amla and nettle deep conditioner mixed with Carol's daughter monoi repairing conditioner

Aggie

That was a nice haul! You have lots of Kerastase goodies. I plan on using my Maskeratine for the first time next week when I straighten my hair. Doesn't it smell delish?!
OMG! Yesssssss, they sure do smell absolutely delishhh! I have a slight head cold right now so not trying to make it worse by wetting my head. I need to keep it dry until I know I feel 100% better. I can't wait!

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Did a protein treatment with Aphogee 2 Min and deep conditioned with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Come on @Prettymetty,

How did you like this mask?

Please, pray tell...
It was really thick and concentrated. The smell lingers even after you rinse it out. I airdried in my celies and I couldn't believe how easy it was to comb my hair. My strands felt super smooth and hydrated. I lightly flatironed afterwards and it has lots of volume. I can't wait to try the other 2!

Aggie

It was really thick and concentrated. The smell lingers even after you rinse it out. I airdried in my celies and I couldn't believe how easy it was to comb my hair. My strands felt super smooth and hydrated. I lightly flatironed afterwards and it has lots of volume. I can't wait to try the other 2!

Dang it girl, you just made want to :drool:. Now I really can't wait to get better and have more time to really get into my hair:kiss3:.

I am taking 5 days off the beginnng of January and by then I should be feeling a lot better. I will be trying out my new stash of Kerastase masks in 2016. This year so far, I believe is a wash:nono:.