***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

Washed my hair yesterday because my whole head was immersed in ocean water at the beach. So I washed and deep conditioned with the L'Oreal Anti-Breakage Hair Balm and my hair soaked it upppppp. Afterwards my curls felt so soft and fluffy :smile:

Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Moisture: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture + SheScentIt Okra Reconstructor + Vatika oil

I misjudged how much coconut cream was left in the carton, so today's DC is about 40% coconut cream! Also in the mix:
Tresemme moisture rich
Caffeine conditioner
Emu oil conditioner
ORS mayo
Silk amino acids
Emu oil
Castor oil
Honey
Glycerine.

Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair (under dryer 20 minutes) *requires heat*
Mission:Condition's Honey & Mashmallow DC'er (under Steamer 40 minutes)

Deep Conditioning with Organics Hair Mayonnaise under heat cap for two hours. Now deep conditioning with Aussie Moist for one hour.

Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Conditioners: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture + Ultrasheen Duo Tex Protein Conditioner

shampooed with Aestelance GL shampoo, 1/2 hr under heating cap with Aestelance Repair Emulsion--rinsed out. 1/2 hr under heating cap with Aestelance Hair Repair protein conditioner rinsed out and smoothed a little Miss Jessie's Super Sweet back and light rinse. Hadn't done a protein treatment in a month and my hair was breaking like crazy. After this conditioning treatment, my hair felt soft and strong.

Now if I could just find a leave-in that works. Tried Carol's Daughter Marula leave-in and it detangles but doesn't soften my hair. As I am softens somewhat, but doesn't detangle. Sigh...

Been DCing with GVP Nexxus Humectress from Sally's. Almost as good as the original. I feel I have to use a little more product to get the same results as the original does. Still makes hair really soft though.

Today:
Pre-Rx with BoBeam's Conditioning Hair Crème (under wig at work)
Sitting under Dryer now with: Mission:Condition's Caramel Treatment
Steaming with: Jessicurl's Weekly Deep Treatment

Back