2016 February What Did You Buy This Week?

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Walgreens
Suave Professionals Shea Butter & Almond Shampoo (mistake, will exchange. I haven't used shampoo in 5 years. Besides it was supposed to be the Suave Naturals brand) x1

Herbal Essence Naked Cleansing Conditioner x2 (update this may not be CG friendly)

V05 Moisture Milk-Strawberries & Cream x2

These are curly girl friendly.

Last edited:

APrayer4Hair

To cheer me up my SO brought home these goodies:

- Mizani True Textures Twist and coil jelly
- Design Essentials Almond Butter express instant moisturizing conditioner
- Design Essentials Natural curl stretching cream
- Jane Carter quench ( some type of moisture spray, I don't remember the exact name. It's in the car because it's going back lol, I had my eye on the JC creamy leave in styling smoother

I can't believe he actually went in the BSS and found things from my wish list
He did pretty good :2inlove:

Planning on buying any moment now, Coco Conscious Curly Concoctions line: shampoo, rinse, cream and leave-in. Liking the unique ingredients. I may pick up the Inahsi deep conditioner. Thinking...

Just want to let everyone know that our Founder, Rhonda Marshall is hosting a Live Webinar, tomorrow, Sunday 2/28...see below for details and a link to register:

You don't know if you can keep up dealing with natural hair product fails. You've been searching and spending money on products for what seems like forever!

You've tried and you can't catch a break because no matter what you do nothing works for your hair. You end up throwing away products AND money every time!

If you've dreamed of having good hair days everyday, then this FREE webinar is for you!

During the live session, you'll discover:

---> 7 reasons why your natural hair products don't work
---> How to pick the right products made specifically for your natural hair
---> 3 things you need to know about your natural hair to get results from your products

Get on track with the right products and start enjoying your natural hair! Click here now to register: https://inahsi.leadpages.co/webinar/

toaster

Pantene is so obnoxious. Every time I run out of DC I go to target, where you usually get a $5 gift card if you buy 4 Pantene products. And every time I go they have a new DC, don't have the DC I just used, have new packaging. Something.

So I purchased 4 "3 minute miracle moisture renewal deep conditioners".

They all work exactly the same, but I don't get all the changes.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@Rastafarai
I was trying an aloe vera detangling recipe that called for distilled water. Totally forgot to add it today :nono:. It did okay without the water but I kept in mind I probably haven't detangled in a good 6 months. I added the water after the fact and will try again next Sunday. The recipe is aloe vera juice, oil, and distilled water. I didn't measure anything.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girlfriend, you are on a mission. Are they all the original formula? And I never saw the "berry bellini" scent as an option before. I need to order again, soon. :D

@Rastafarai

I asked her yesterday to expand her scent list. Yes, they are the Original Formula.

She lists many different scents in certain products. I requested that she open up that scent list to all products.

ETA: I use Distilled Water for my Steamer.