2016 Manetabolism Vitamin Challenge

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Still taking my vitamins as well. The new growth under my beehive braids is ridiculous and these braids need to come out. My appt isn't until the end of the month tho

YesToHair!

4C/hi-po/Fine strands/med-low density.
8 days left of bottle 3...can't say i see any new growth or that my micro-braids are loose...i will see at the end of bottle 4 when i take down my braids...

Jade Feria

I'll join! I just finished a bottle over 8 weeks, since I was taking 1 a day. Started my second bottle and taking the recommended 2/day. I've seen more improvement in that time than the 5 months that I took Hairfinity. I just ordered a another 6-month supply of Manetabolism.

1.) Your current length and the length you hope the vitamins will help you achieve
Just past bra strap, want to grow to full, healthy waist length.
2.) Any of vitamins or supplements you're using for the health of you hair
I am also taking iron (Mega Food Blood Builder), Prenatal DHA (for Omega-3s and my nursing baby), and occasionally some extra vitamin C
3.) How long you intend to take the vitamins for
I intend to finish the 7 month supply. I'll likely order more later.
4.) Any advice for curtailing breakouts for those who are acne prone.
Drink water!

Last edited:

so1913

Hey Ladies, I've taken Manetabolism regularly for 1 year now and I cannot honestly say I've seen a noticeable difference in hair or nail growth from it. I have had very clear skin with minimal breakouts which could be a combo of the vitamins and my skin care routine. DISCLAIMER: I did NOT track my progress and I did get regular trims every 3 months in 2015.

I'm going to switch to Mielle Organics Healthy Hair Formula Vitamins for 1-2 months after my last bottle of Manetabolism runs out this month. Depending on my results (these vitamins are tablets and a larger in size) I may return to Manetabolism since I did not have any negative effects and I think it is a good multi-vitamin regardless of hair growth (especially if I conclude that its been a factor in keeping my skin clear).

Good luck!

Daina

Hey Ladies, I've taken Manetabolism regularly for 1 year now and I cannot honestly say I've seen a noticeable difference in hair or nail growth from it. I have had very clear skin with minimal breakouts which could be a combo of the vitamins and my skin care routine. DISCLAIMER: I did NOT track my progress and I did get regular trims every 3 months in 2015.

I'm going to switch to Mielle Organics Healthy Hair Formula Vitamins for 1-2 months after my last bottle of Manetabolism runs out this month. Depending on my results (these vitamins are tablets and a larger in size) I may return to Manetabolism since I did not have any negative effects and I think it is a good multi-vitamin regardless of hair growth (especially if I conclude that its been a factor in keeping my skin clear).

Good luck!

@so1913 love the curls Ma super cute!!!!

clairdelune

Are you guys using any of their other products?! I love the deep conditioner. I just ordered the oil, the butter, shampoo, 3-in-1 and leave in. I know I know But I had to take advantage of the sale.

I took my vitamins today!!

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
@clairdelune ive used the DC. I liked it but it's just too expensive when you include the shipping to repurchase on s regular basis. I also have the butter which I'm using right now. I like it. But I only make purchases on her Black Friday sales.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
@clairdelune my hair has definitely grown faster. I started at collar bone length in October of 2014. In November of 2015 I was at bra strap length. I could've never gotten that much growth in a year on my own.

I haven't seen a difference in thickness and my nails still break.

I've used their conditioner which I liked and I'm currently using the butter which I like.

I stocked up on a 12 month supply during the Black Friday sale and then my friend gave me her 6 month supply because she said they made her stomach hurt. So I'll be on these for another 18 months lol.

Jade Feria

@clairdelune I just got the butter this week and it works really well for me. It makes my hair feel moisturized and super soft. Definitely good for bunning and braidouts/twistouts.

ETA: With the vitamins, I experience significantly less shedding, my hair looks thicker, and appears to be growing faster. My nails are longer and stronger, and my eyelashes have grown as well. I've been taking them for a little over 8 weeks.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I used to get .5" per month with the old version...I hope I get the same with these. Still in the middle of my second bottle.

I bought my dd the gummies. They came today. They are really good tasting! She loves them.