2022 2023 Growth Aides Challenge

MzSwift

@IDareT'sHair

IIRC, you take Collagen as well. Maybe you can help me. Does it give you any issues with your menstrual cycle?
It causes mine to be late and light.

Is Collagen like MSM where it's best to take it with something else? In the case of MSM, taking it with Vitamin C is supposed to be best. Or like Biotin where we have to increase our water intake to avoid increased acne.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@MzSwift
Hi!:2inlove:

No problems with the Cycle (so far) I'll also ask @VictoriousBrownFlower she recommended a liquid Collagen and it's been really great.

Beaver Brook Liquid Collagen w/Biotin & Vitamin C - doesn't taste bad either.

Both Hair & Nails are thriving. My nails haven't looked this great like in for-ever! :love3:I've been polishing them like crazy and getting mad compliments.

Thanks Again Ms. VBF:kiss:

MzSwift

And just like that, all of my silver jewelry is tarnished. I've been wearing my jewelry non-stop for past few years with no issues.
Now I remember why I stopped the sulfur. It didn't benefit my hair in any way, it stinks and it destroys my jewelry :(
I'm bummed bc much of it was sentimental.

Now I have to figure out what to do w this leftover sulfur oil mix bc I would hate to waste all of these good ingredients. Maybe a pre-poo or something?

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
And just like that, all of my silver jewelry is tarnished. I've been wearing my jewelry non-stop for past few years with no issues.
Now I remember why I stopped the sulfur. It didn't benefit my hair in any way, it stinks and it destroys my jewelry :(
I'm bummed bc much of it was sentimental.

Now I have to figure out what to do w this leftover sulfur oil mix bc I would hate to waste all of these good ingredients. Maybe a pre-poo or something?
Oh no :oops: