Join Me In A 3 Mth Vit Challenge!

gloomgeisha

I'll definitely join in on this one. I have all these vitamins that I was taking on the reg for awhile but I just slacked off.

Starting tommorow I'll be back on my vit regiment.

lveurslf

I'm in. I am trying to grow 3 inches by april so I need to be commited to taking my vitamins.

1. one source multivitamin
2. GNC fish body oil 1000
3. GNC Whey protien

***considering adding MSM****

Victorian

old head
This is exactly the challenge I need to be on! My hair resolution for the new year is being consistent with a vitamin regimen. Count me in! I'll have to start tomorrow when I get back to school--I left my vitamins there...goes to show how committed I've been so far :lol:

-----------------------
ETA: Okay, for now the plan is to take Source Naturals Skin Eternal Plus every day until the end of the challenge. I want to take the SEP by itself for these 3 months so I'll KNOW that whatever changes occur are because of this vitamin. It's still 4 pills though, which is why I haven't been successful taking them consistently. I'm going to space them out, taking 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch, and 2 with dinner.

Last edited:

Peachtree

WOOLEYWOOOOO, we're now at 22 :clap: .... or was that 21 :confused: Oh well, just glad to have u ladies join me :cool:

JetCityGirl, of course u can join! :notworthy: Ur 1 of my many inspirations :notworthy:

Splash Atl, Saddity1 & Catsuga, ur regimens are, ummm, (( ahem )) more "advanced" :lol: than the rest... but's that's cool... Welcome aboard ladies! :clap:

Last edited:

Peachtree

Here's our 40 challengers so far... (incl myself) as of 01-04-05 @ 8:37pm :clap: :bdance:
AllAboutTheHair
AllMine
BlackCardinal
BronzedGoddess
CatSuga
Champagne Wishes
Chocokitty
CICI24
cutebajangirl
DelightfulFlame
divine
dreemssold
dtachi
frankie
gloomgeisha
hiza
hottopic
jetcitygirl
LABETT
Lindy
leejure
lynette
lveurslf
mly3e
mrslee
msmerc
neeki
Nyambura
OnceUponAtime
Peachtree
Poohbear
saddity1
SilkyandSmooth
SplashAtl
Tai
Valerie
vikkisecret
Wanda
WesternEyes
zora

Thinking about joining? Just sign in with your vit regimen. I'll add u to our list. REMINDER, challenge starts 01-05-05 :cool:

Last edited:

dreemssold

#25 checking in. I've been much more committed than ever before for the last 3-4 weeks, but usually I ALWAYS fall off. Perhaps this will help keep me strong :).

CatSuga

Is anyone here taking any herbs?

My co-workers call me a mule.
Herbs: Black Cohosh, Kelp, Milk Thistle, Grape Seed, Pomegranate, Horsetail, Cayenne, He-Shou-Wu, and Rosemary.
Vitamins: Centrum multivitamin and some PABA, biotin, vit. E, niacin, pantothenic acid, choline & inositol, MSM.
And I take a super omega complex containing fish oil, borage seed oil, flaxeed oil, and safflower oil wish provides all the fatty acids EPA, DHA, GLA, LA, OA, and CLA. Plus I'm taking Twinlab's Amino Fuel 1000 to get all of my amino acids.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
I would like to join!! I have been taking Flinstones multi-vitamin off and on for about two weeks. I need more, I was sharing with my kids! LOL!

I am going to buy my own bottle and start taking them daily! I know when I do take them, I have so much energy! LOL!

zora

Me too!

1. EPO
2. L-Cysteine
3. Colon Cleanser
4. Burdock Root tea (at least once a week)

CICI24

I wanna join too! I will be taking

1 MSM
2 Natures Plus Protein shake(carrot)
3 Gueye herbal hair formula

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
OOOH Peachtree! :wave: I'm definitly in. I'm taking:

Dermateen (Which has 100mg MSM, horsetail and Vit A)
3-6-9 Fish oil capsules
Especially for women hair vitamins.

Kalani

I am definitely in! I am going through the exact same thing! My hair was growing like a weed before so I felt comfortable cutting off about four inches that were dry. Well monthes after that I can't seem to see any improvement in length which is so frustrating!

I also have a hard time swallowing vitamins but I'm determined to give it all I've got!

-multivitamin
-B complex with biotin
-horsetail
-alfalfa tablets (suppose to be amazing for hair growth, we'll see)

Can't wait to see how we all do!

Lindy

Count me in, Peachtree!! :) :)

I have the best intentions, but simply can't seem to remember to take my vitamins every morning!! :look: By the time I think about them, I'm in the car on my way to work!! :(

I've decided to join this challenge, and I'm going to leave my "vitamin daily organizer" in my tote bag so that I'll have them with me at work every day... then I can take them with my breakfast in the morning, when I get to work!! :)

Yay!! :clapping: Thanks for starting this challenge!! I need it!! I could sure use a boost in my growth rate, too!! :yay:

My vitamins:

-Evening Primrose Oil (1 capsule)
- MSM (1 capsule)
- Biotin (2 tablets)
- Pantothenic Acid (1 tablet)

Last edited:

hottopic

I am already taking GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails it has 2500 mcg of Biotin in it along with other thing...I take it everyday...so I am in for support.

lynette

I want to join, but I hate to swallow pills. Any ideas on where I can purchase vitamins in powder form?

Valerie

I want to join in.
I have changed my vitamin regime,
1) Solgar VM 75
2) B-complex
3) Vitamin E
4)Evening Primrose
5) Amino acids (instead of Protein drink)
6) MSM
7) Biotin

Peachtree

Ok, I'll sign up 1st....

Here's my vit regimen.... very simple

1) Flintstone's Complete Chewables :lachen:
2) Coutry Life Biotin 5mg
3) Haven't decided yet....

Revising my vit regimen...

1) Berkley & Jensen Complete Multi Chewables... gotta keep my chewables :D
2) Country Life Biotin
3) Nature's Bounty B-Complex w/B12 (liquid)

Don't forget, challenge begins T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W !!

Peachtree

lynette said:
I want to join, but I hate to swallow pills. Any ideas on where I can purchase vitamins in powder form?

Hi Lynette!

I totally understand. I hate to swallow pills too. I'm not sure where u can purchase "powdered" form. Have u thought about chewables? They are sugar coated, but they work. Also, I've found "liquid" vits at my local "Walgreens". ....just some suggestions :cool:

Lindy

Oh Good Grief, I've messed up already!! :wallbash:

Of course I forgot to put my vitamin organizer case into my tote bag this morning!! Jeeeeez.... I guess I'll just have to take them when I get home this evening... I'm starting off on the wrong foot already... :swearing:

RachelL

I'll be taking GNC Women's Ultra Mega, GNC UltraNourishair, and Puritan Pride Biotin. When I get back to GNC to re-stock, I'll add some B5 to the mix.