3 Yr Progress (pics)

Sammy214

great progress. And may I ask, is that a rollerset in the pics? It's gorgeous and of course the short and simple version of a reggie would be awesome.

Yes. it is a roller set... i usually use sponge rollers after is dries to hold the curl since i did not use setting lotion.

As far as a reggie: I can't say that i have a concrete routine... i do co-wash 3 to 4 times a week ( even in the winter months) i have the sweaty scalp after my workouts. After the co wash, i use Salerm 21 leave in all over, and Mango Butter on my edges always... then i usually put my hair in a french braid. These are the only things i can say I am consitent with.

Raspberry

Yes. it is a roller set... i usually use sponge rollers after is dries to hold the curl since i did not use setting lotion.

As far as a reggie: I can't say that i have a concrete routine... i do co-wash 3 to 4 times a week ( even in the winter months) i have the sweaty scalp after my workouts. After the co wash, i use Salerm 21 leave in all over, and Mango Butter on my edges always... then i usually put my hair in a french braid. These are the only things i can say I am consitent with.

Ooohhh I definitely have to try this :yep: I get tired of wet bunning after a co-wash...