How many inches per month?

• 2 inch per month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than the above per month

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerie

I don't have any idea, however since I have been consistent with my hair and I have found that it is growing a lot faster, plus I am able retain my length.

LaFemmeNaturelle

I have no idea.

Only skimmed the thread so sorry if this has been said, but I have a hard time believing that one can only grow 4" of hair per year even with the best of retention, which makes me think that rate has something to do with retention or health and not your natural maximum growth rate.

I really don't think anyone can grow 3" of hair per month, I'm sorry but that seems totally ridiculous. :rolleyes: This hater's going to hate.

I'm confused....you don't think people naturally have slower than average growth?

SweetSpirit86

I selected .5 and 1 inch because I'm caught between the low end and the middle. It varies. Some months it's .5 others it's .75. Or it may just be that it's always .75, and my occasional laziness causes me to retain less. *shrug*

How fast does your hair grow per month?

and

How fast does your hair grow per year?

Good question/post SingBrina; my hair appears to grow about 0.5-0.75" per month. I've seen a few spurts in the past of about 1" per month but that's very rare for me. If I retain the growth (and I have over the last year now! :happydance:), I'm at about 5-6" per year.

Truth

good question.. it's not fast so i'ma say about .5 a month... if that... I usually dont pay anymind

NapfroConsulate

I think my growth is average. And by average I mean according to me. I don't measure my hair, I don't care to measure my hair. All I know is I like to notice the subtitles of my hair growth. Its fun for me to pull a strand and see it at shoulder length when I remember pulling it and it was considerably shorter months prior. I like looking at pictures from my bc to now and feeling really proud about what growth I've been able to achieve since then. To each her own I guess.

MizzBrit

I have no idea.

Only skimmed the thread so sorry if this has been said, but I have a hard time believing that one can only grow 4" of hair per year even with the best of retention, which makes me think that rate has something to do with retention or health and not your natural maximum growth rate.

I really don't think anyone can grow 3" of hair per month, I'm sorry but that seems totally ridiculous. :rolleyes: This hater's going to hate.

i get about this much a year..exercise and diet is on point obviously and i ps style about 80% of the time.