A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

@jerseygurl
When my money is out there, I make the time. :yep:

I hate calling the P.O. when my stuff says "Delivered" and I don't have it.

But I have to track it down, because my money is out there.:sekret:

It's a hassle for me & them.

However, a lot of times they will ask me if there it is okay to leave on the Porch or do I have an alternative place to leave it.
I hear you T, I will do that :yep:.

Thanks ladies for your concern and advice, I will call them today and find out what the deal is.

@jerseygurl

Yep. Check the Tracking # she provided to you.:look:

And then if everything 'looks' correct, call your P.O.

I've had to do it more times than I'd like to admit.

Usually, if the carrier is in, they will make them come to the phone and they will tell me, it was too big to leave etc.....:callme:

Sometimes, they will leave a Label in my Box telling me I had/have a package etc...and to sign this form if it is okay to leave it on the Porch.

Update:

So I went to the main post office where the mail for my area is sorted on the off chance it could be there, but they said that it wasn't there and gave me a number to call. I called the number and no one picked up, then I called a second time and this time a lady answered. Still the same thing that the package was delivered on Saturday. Then she collected my info saying that she would have to talk to the mail carrier to find out exactly where my package was left, then she would call me back.

Now I'm here getting upset because of some hair products and not being able to concentrate on other stuff I need to do :angry2:. My neighbors are two men with bald heads and an older lady... hmm who knows :nono:

Wow, this really makes me sad because her products work so well with my hair. I've already been to target looking for replacements. I can't be spending money on products that I may or may not get. I guess I will use what I have sparingly and hope that my current order reaches me.

@jerseygurl Dang! That's terrible. :angry2:

I'm glad she offered to make it right for you.:grin:

Keep us posted when you finally get your stuff??????????

You need to send it to the Office or a Friend/Family.

Any updates @Beachy @charmtreese ? Is your stuff on the way?:look:

Nope nothing ....no response from her from the PayPal email and no email to me personally just waiting for a refund at this point. I'm going to do the escalation with PayPal tomorrow, I think that 4 days should more than qualify as a reasonable enough time for her to have contacted me back being that I sent the email on Sunday.

Last edited:
I hate to say this but, from my experience, even Soultanicals isn't this bad. Lol. I think it took 21 days (total) for my last ST order to ship. I'm working on business day 26 with HQS.

:look:@Beachy
Unfortunately, none of this is new to Bianca. I know she's heard it all before.

She's been in this game a while.

Just like Soultanicals and others who know their CS is severely lacking.:look:

She probably gets swamped and feels like:

"okay ya'll.....It's coming, it's coming":laugh:

But when folks got they money out there like that, it ain't funny.:laugh:

I received an email from Bianca this evening stating that she wanted to apologize for the delay in the shipment and that she had reshipped (funny cause I don't think she ever did ship) but anyway she reshipped my order and also shipped me out two of the Brazilian Coco cleansers and I should be on the look out for both packages....not holding my breath!!!

I am responding to PayPal to let them know that I want my money back and have been told by the seller twice before that this order has shipped so this response is not a solution and I will call there attention to the lack of a tracking number being given!!!

According to the day counter, this is how long it has been since I ordered:

43 days
3,715,200 seconds
61,920 minutes
1032 hours
6 weeks, 1 day

I don't understand why she has failed to communicate with me despite 2 emails directly to her and 1 email via PayPal.
Hopefully you could get a refund.

Back