A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Not sure what happened to HQS? I need to pull up her site.

But I am saving my Greaseless Moisture (just in case) HQS is on the verge of become extinct.

@charmtreese Have you tried to purchase anything lately?

trclemons

Not sure what happened to HQS? I need to pull up her site.

But I am saving my Greaseless Moisture (just in case) HQS is on the verge of become extinct.

@charmtreese Have you tried to purchase anything lately?

I love the Greaseless Moisture & 5 Day Moisture, but you're scaring me about extinction because she's been really quiet lately. I just checked her website and she's having a BOGO sale, so I am going to stock up on both just in case. Plus, I ended up getting $35 off because I spent over $75, so my order ended up being $48.50 ($58.50 with shipping).

SALE

Last edited:

PJaye

I love the Greaseless Moisture & 5 Day Moisture, but you're scaring me about extinction because she's been really quiet lately. I just checked her website and she's having a BOGO sale, so I am going to stock up on both just in case. Plus, I ended up getting $35 off because I spent over $75, so my order ended up being $48.50 ($58.50 with shipping).

SALE

This BOGO sale ad has been up since Xmas 2015. Check to see if it's still valid before purchasing.

Anaisin

I've found replacements for all of the products I love except for the Greaseless Moisture. I feel like I need to stock up soon. Nothing compares to it so far & I also think she'll shut down in the near future.

Anaisin

Feelin' a little "Antsy" about my recent purchase. Emailed Tuesday, no response back yet.

Remember that was normal. At least for others. The biggest complaint was slow shipping in this thread & everywhere else.

I never had those problems for whatever reason when I used to order though. My stuff always shipped really fast

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Anaisin

Thank you for your response.

I've been buying from her since she 1st launched. Yes, I'm well aware of all the issues.

Since I have ordered from her since the very beginning, I do expect a certain level of CS, which makes me feel some kind of way about this recent purchase.

trclemons

Feelin' a little "Antsy" about my recent purchase. Emailed Tuesday, no response back yet.

After reading your post tonight, I texted her and she responded a minute later and said she would be shipping products this weekend. Also, she said she will be more active in the coming week and will update everyone on what has been going on.

Her number is (708) 308-2969.