Snugzee

Hello ladies!

Ive been diligently browsing through the threads on here since officially deciding to rock my natural hair and do away with heat, drawstring ponytails, etc. I found a lot of helpful advice and tips but I also know a key to caring for curls is knowing your hair type and porosity… as I much as I googled pics I’m undecided if I’m a 3C, 4A, or, 4B . I feel as if I’m a mixture of 4A and 4B but was hoping you all might be a better judge for me. I don’t have much of a set routine yet, I’m still figuring out what my hair likes and doesn’t like. But the products I’m currently using are from the Mielle Pomegrante and Honey line: The Shampoo and Conditioner, I just incorporated the Mint D/C last night (hopefully it turns out well!). I then do the LCO method in a two strand twists using Mielle Pomegranate Leave in, Mielle Twisting Souflee, and then sealing with Silk Elements Pure Oil Jojoba Oil. I stretch my twists using Bobby pins to lay and wrap them around my head, wrap with a silk scarf and bonnet and sleep on a satin pillowcase. I also retwist nightly, I hope all of that sounds like a good routine!
This is my first time posting on here, I’m going to attempt to include pictures
TIA!

Attachments

• IMG_2588.jpeg
    IMG_2588.jpeg
    405.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2587.jpeg
    IMG_2587.jpeg
    580.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2574.jpeg
    IMG_2574.jpeg
    351.2 KB · Views: 5