Any of you girls have a twitter?

Black Hoya Chick

Nice way to see whats going on in everyone's hair world..lol.

I just got one and am trying to figure out the big deal. My name is Proud2BFromJC :grin:

Afrobuttafly

how does it work? I set up an account and I'm not sure if it's just like FB.

It's not like FB or any of those other social networks. It's just a big site full of updates. It's a great way to share and receive info with a lot of people at one time. Some people get very creative with their tweets and it can be entertaining. And I'm nosy so I follow some celebs just to be all up in their beeswax. It's a great way to network also.

fyb87

This siggy! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I have a twitter but don't know how to use it just yet.

You and me both! Just got it today. I think I need to try from my computer and not my blackberry. So I guess I will have to wait until I get home. But, when I get home I know I won't think abou it!!

BrownSkinQT

I'm sorry I don't mean to take it there but doesn't the word 'twitter' sound like an adult toy for women? I know not everyone thinks like me but it just sounds funny to me. :lachen: :look:

Qurlyqt

I just recently joined and I SO don't know how it works! :look: Just give me a few days and I'll be tweetin'... or back in here asking someone to help me. :blush:

poookie

i have a twitter. but 90% of my tweets are rants / complaints, 5% about food, & the other 5% are about hair :lol:

if you don't mind randomness, feel free to follow me :)

By the way, this thread is in the Hair Forum, meaning non-members can see. if you don't protect your tweets, you may not want to post your URL here.