anyone using viviscal?

cynd

Still taking Viviscal after 4 months (1/day for the first month and 2/day since then). I am cautiously optimistic and will continue to take them for the next 3 months at least. I feel like I have gotten decent growth but even more important is that my huge bald spot in the top of my head (I swear it looks like male pattern baldness :look:) is starting to fill in. At first it felt like stubble or even velcro but sure enough it's hair! I've also been taking Lessman HSN vits for about 6 months and I'm looking for a replacement HSN to shake things up.

Last edited:

ilong

God's Own
Still taking Viviscal after 4 months (1/day for the first month and 2/day since then). I am cautiously optimistic and will continue to take them for the next 3 months at least. I feel like I have gotten decent growth but even more important is that my huge bald spot in the top of my head (I swear it looks like male pattern baldness :look:) is starting to fill in. At first it felt like stubble or even Velcro but sure enough it it's hair! I've also been taking Lessman HSN vits for about 6 months and I'm looking for a replacement HSN to shake things up.

Cynd that is great news! I think Viviscal DEFINITELY promotes hair growth. I am believing and receiving (on your behalf) that the vellus hair you are seeing on your hair loss areas will develop into terminal hair and completely fill in that area.

As for me, I just completed two months of Phytophanere, two months of Viviscal and two months on Country Life. :look: (Due to the change I cut back on taking many of my other supplements) I just couldn't stay away from the Viviscal. With Phytophanere you take it for 4 months then take a month break, so during the month break I can continue with Viviscal and Country Life.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've also been taking Lessman HSN vits for about 6 months and I'm looking for a replacement HSN to shake things up.

@cynd
My "Shake 'Em Up" is - Beautifully Bamboo.

As @ilong said with the Phytophanere, you must take a month off, so Beautifully Bamboo is what I am currently using during that month to "Shake Things Up"

cynd

Cynd that is great news! I think Viviscal DEFINITELY promotes hair growth. I am believing and receiving (on your behalf) that the vellus hair you are seeing on your hair loss areas will develop into terminal hair and completely fill in that area.

As for me, I just completed two months of Phytophanere, two months of Viviscal and two months on Country Life. :look: (Due to the change I cut back on taking many of my other supplements) I just couldn't stay away from the Viviscal. With Phytophanere you take it for 4 months then take a month break, so during the month break I can continue with Viviscal and Country Life.

From your lips @ilong. It's definitely hair now and I literally check twice a day to see if it's growing in thicker. I'm so afraid it will stop filling in.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@cynd
You shouldn't be afraid. Viviscal is a great vitamin. You should definitely have good results with those.

Yeah, I had purchased the tea from her (to use as a Tea Rinse) a while back, but recently purchased the Vitamins to use in conjunction with Biotin during the month off of Phyto.

ilong

God's Own
@cynd , @IDareT'sHair is right, you should not be afraid. You must prepare to receive your blessing of hair growth, by believing that you will. Stay consistent with taking your vitamins. Be sure to keep enough on hand so their is no lapse in taking them. I am a firm believer that consistency bears fruit.

BTW Your experience confirms that I made the right decision to take Viviscal along with Phytophanere. :woot: