Aphogee 2 step done in twists?

Stiletto_Diva

Does this sound like a good idea or a hot mess waiting to happen? Basically I want to minimize tangles during the washing process so I would wash my hair in twists first. Then I would towel dry and take one twist out and apply the aphogee. Immediately after it is applied I would re-twist the twist. I would do this until all of the twists are done. Next I would use a dry and wait for my hair to get hard. After it is hard I would rinse the twists in the shower, not doing too much manipulation until the hair is soft again. I would then do my dc in twists and rinse it out to air dry. I would apply my moisturizer to the freshly dc’d hair before letting it air dry.

Do ya’ll think this would cause damage to my hair? TIA

I would not twist my hair with Aphogee on it. Much too hard in my opinion. I do understand your desire to keep tangles to a minimum.

ThePerfectScore

I think the untwisting would be too much manipulation for the 2 step. The Aphogee 2 step is no joke, it can do more harm than good. I would just leave my hair loose, then once I rinsed out the two step... I'd used the moisturizing conditioner and use the twist method.

gissellr78

bad idea...:nono:aphogee 2 step is really strong and ur hair gets really hard FAST...it will break off if u manipulate it too much with that in ur hair...plus it needs to be rinsed out really good....so in twists some of it might stay in...