April 1st,2nd & 3rd- What Are Your Hair Plans??

aquajoyice

April 1st - Protective everyday work style(Day) - Wash - Protein treatment, Deep con then twist (Night)

April 2nd - Twist Out (Day/Night)

April 3rd - 2nd Day Twist Out (Day) - Co Wash then protective Bun(Night) *To get ready for my protective bun for the work week.*

JaszG

DCing right now with Bed head moisture maniac, then roller setting (the cheat way) and then possibly a silk wrap.

hair4romheaven

I was up until 2am taking my weave out. Pre-poo with Coconut oil & JBCO, just finished washing with ORS aloe shampoo. Then trader joes nourish spa. Put jasons biotin mixed with, AOHSR & WGO, JBCO steaming with that now. After I am all done air dry and rebraid hair to prep for wig.

Blkprincess

pre-poo with silicon mix, wash in braids (use mane & tail shampoo). will use some porosity control. fully detangle hair, finger detangle, search and destroy for splits and ssk's. oil hair and scalp with sulfur mix. will put in either braids, cornrows, or two-strand twists, haven't decided yet.

LifeafterLHCF

Im pre-pooing with MNT Deep Moisture conditoner and Kerapro restorative conditoner
Then will poo with Kerapro poo for normal to dry hair-wish I could have gotten the one for dry to extra dry hair
Then will dc with a mixture of conditoners,wheat germ oil and aloe vera juice.

Then it will be back to this thug life braids I wear for a week of wigs.

WaistLengthDreams

Tomorrow, I'll be clarifying with V05, washing with Nexxus Therrape and DCing with a mix of Nexxus Humectruss, GVP Conditioning balm, vatika oil and Roux PC. My scalp is itchy, so I'm looking forward to my wash day. :yep: