Are there any products you wished you used sooner?

mscounselor

I had always heard about ladies using the Jilbere shower comb and the D3 brush by Denman. For financial and other reasons, I chose not to used them. I could beat myself for not buying them sooner. I combed out my conditioner filled hair like it was still relaxed and the D3 did the same with the leave in conditioner.

Are there any products that you bought later than most on the board and are upset you waited so long?

Yea...i'd say UBH Dew and creme moisturizers. Nexxus hummectress, Keraphix and emergencee. CON poo, and WGHO. oh and the K-cutter comb...

Jilbere shower comb(this is the only comb i use), garnier fructis leave in conditioner(my hair loves this stuff), using evoo on hair(who would have thought)!!!!!!!:D

I wish all the professionals I've gone to over the years ahd known about protein and deep conditioners. Aphogee has done wonders saving my hair along with leave-in conditioners - Profectiv, Salerm 21 and Silk Elements:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Nexxus Humectress. And any type of real moisturizer (I use NTM). The products I were using before were garbage.

black castor oil
aubreys gpb
phyto relaxer... this would saved me from a lot of switching

I am revisiting the ORS line with good results and for the life of me cannot think why I stopped using it.

MeechUK

Breakthru Fortifying Shampoo
Bigen Hair Color (Heard so many horror stories that I was afraid to use it. But, I have had great success w/it.) :up: :up:

wadadligyal said:
How could i forget the ORS replenishing pak!!!!!! Can't do without this stuff. Its great :D

Same for me. Had I used this sooner, I would have saved some money from buying conditioners that didn't work.

ETA: Definitely the shower comb. I just got this a couple of weeks ago. I'm so mad at myself.

Last edited:
WGO (When oiled on the scalp when hair wet, in the morning roots and hair feels so nourished)

Glycerin (Adds something special to conditioners)

S-Curl (Moisturizes hair so well as you get close to touch up time and holds hair without the use of gel)

Nexxus Botanic Oil (Alot of people think this just lays on top of hair and they are probably right, but this heavy oil followed by S-Curl really sleeks down dry ends and hair)

uh, not really - I kind of regret all of the purchases I made from my pj days. Although I really like the affirm system and emergencee.

Yes, there is a serum by L'oreal. It belongs to the Nature's Therapy Line and you can purchase it at Sally's. It's called "heat control moisture protect serum" and it is the BOMB. It literally changes the texture and makes my hair VERRRYYYY silky and straight. I think this line came out within the last year but I wish I would have been informed immediately :)

mscounselor said:
I had always heard about ladies using the Jilbere shower comb and the D3 brush by Denman. For financial and other reasons, I chose not to used them. I could beat myself for not buying them sooner. I combed out my conditioner filled hair like it was still relaxed and the D3 did the same with the leave in conditioner.

Are there any products that you bought later than most on the board and are upset you waited so long?
I just got mine today at Sally's. I'll reserve judgement until my next wash.

Not really products but you get my drift:

Detangling under running water in the shower
Jamaican Black Castor oil and Coconut oil
My shower comb too
Rusk Smoother Leave-in
My homemade moisturizer

Co-signing on the Jilbere shower comb. Although I've had mine for about a year, it just makes me so mad to think that I wasn't using it all the time before that when I originally heard about it. That comb combined with the proper conditioner lets me stretch for almost 6 months with NO problem.:)

I'm still dragging my feet on the K-cutter comb and the Caruso steam rollers.:ohwell:

Nexxus... i have been eyeing it for almost a year but did want to spend all that money on it... but after using samples... it's PERFECT and totally worth the money

Back