Are there any products you wished you used sooner?

Coming in here is going to make me a bigger PJ. lol

Where you buy the comb and the brush. I hope they will help my hair.

Thanks ladies

Czyfaith's Favorite Things List :lol: (hey if Oprah can do it so can I)

1) Denman Brush
2) Shower Comb
3) Silk Elements Lye Relaxer for Coarse Hair
4) VO5 Moisture Milks in Strawberries and Creme (apparently everybody else think so too because it is the first one of this line that runs out first at the store. I buy in groups of 3-5 bottles)
5) Aphogee Keratin Reconstructor (I use this in between the other protein treatment. It has great protein but it is not drying but very moisturising.
6) NTM Silk Touch
7) Split Mender (I use it with the NTM)
8) Aphogee EFA oil
9) Vitamins and supplements (for overall health, my hair and my nails-big difference).
10) My beloved Caruso rollers and Maxiglide (how can I forget!)
11) Aveda Anti-Humectant Pomade (made a big difference in our summer heat in Carolina).

There are more things but tese are primarily my favorites. BTW CON Moisturisng Shampoo has alwasy been a staple even before I really learned to care for my hair but it is a part of favorites.

Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair. It's a PH Balanced shampoo that doesn't dry my hair out but cleanses so nicely. And it's a cheap price!

Extra Virgin Olive Oil with deep conditioner. Put an end to my rapid splits.

Elucence MB conditioner
Maxiglide
WGO
Denman D5
Motions CPR
Qhemet Amla and Olive heavy cream
S-Curl
Honey
Castor Oil

LABETT said:
Keracare Humecto in the tub
BBD Stretch Creme and Butter
Jamican Black Castor Oil

where do you get this? Also does anyone have the link or the Jamaican Black Castor oil? The health food store that I get it from is out and I need it asap.

I have been lurking for a while but the product I wish I had heard of and used years ago is SURGE!

My loctician thinks she has growing hands but I and my daughters know better. It is great!

Back