Are Vision Boards Satanic??

Kiowa

Following some of the reasoning in this thread, I can conclude that Oprah is actually Satan then?...:spinning:

menina

Believing the book of Revelations
I don't understand why it would be considered satanic?

and i don't understand why people are saying that asking a question is being extremely concerned about the devil?

where does that come from?

JFemme

and i don't understand why people are saying that asking a question is being extremely concerned about the devil?

where does that come from?

It seems her audience for this question should be the CF....

Cant say Ive witnessed many demonic, satanic discussions concerns elsewhere..

Justsaying....

No shade intended

FemmeFatale

JFemme said:

Justsaying....

No shade intended

You're right which is why I'm done explaining or asking anything in here.

Last edited:

menina

Justsaying....

No shade intended

i guess so since it's being twisted that recognizing evil is an obsession with evil.:nono::perplexed

i'm sure the OP is not concerned about the devil. as a christian we don't sit around being scared of evil. it goes against scripture

ETA: just like how we want to avoid chemicals in food so we find out what food has chemicals in it. it's the same method.

IMO linking that to attracting evil is no better than linking a board to evil. they're both missing the main point.

Last edited:

menina

i know the quoted wasn't addressed to me, but i put some answers in bold.

Who is to say my thoughts, needs, wants, are not inspired by god? God himself. Everything is up to the reader's interpretation, yours may not necessarily be mine. I do not believe the bible is a credible text. A great reference point yes. Too many versions exists, too many interpretations, too many chapters missing. "Written by men inspired by God" always bothered me.

it's pretty easy to translate scripture back to the hebrew language. and if we can be inspire us then he definitely could've inspired in the past.

Why is the devil's purpose so important to you? It's not.:nono: This really bother's me. If you really believe in a god you should be more concerned about his purpose in your life rather than what the devil is trying to do. SMH:nono: And how do you know so much about the devil's nature? the bible. Have you had a conversation? :nono:

I'm guessing the op intent is to show it is satanic. But she knows not what she is talking about. Poor Lost soul.

which is why she started this thread...:spinning:

then within the first page people were venting their observations of hypocrisy in religion and the people who say they follow it. (which i understand and agree to a certain extent) however it just didn't seem like an appropriate time/place to discuss those things. my observation was that people were venting their misplaced grips with religion/religious people on the OP, so i tried to show some love.

i see contradictions in this very thread(claiming positivity yet spreading negativity), but they know not what they are talking about. poor lost souls.

Last edited:

loulou7

I have watched people who spend hours speaking about faith, faith, faith and jesus and the lord all day everyday, know every verse of the bible and still do the most F ed up stuff to the people they know and love. I watch them do evil 45 minutes out of service. I find overly religious people are often self righteous, judgmental, closed minded and hateful and some can even be dangerously scary to deal with. If your religion is suppose to make you better why do your actions, words, and deeds display the reverse?

Great observation! However, just because a person goes to church, and profess to be a Christian, doesn't make it so. The people that you've seen doing this are "fakes."

Fake Christians are the worse advertisement for Christ. They have done horrible things throughout history, in fact, if you look at the Bible; "religious" leaders conspired to put Jesus to death.

All true Christians are known by their love, even under dire conditions.
For true Christians, having a relationship with Christ is more important then following manmade rules.

Last edited:

Lady S

But isn't that rather obvious though? When the devil wants to steer you away from God, do you really think he would be obvious with it? The devil is insidious by nature, he lures us into temptation.

I don't think a vision board is good or evil, I think it's more the goals and how you work towards those goals that can be good or evil. The vision board is just a neutral tool, a visual list representation of what you're trying to accomplish. But the person is always in control of how to pursue their goals or even how much energy they want to put into those goals. I would argue that if a person sets a goal and uses evil to work towards the goal, it's not the vision board that caused it.