Are ya'll Jealous of his hair...

loveafterwar

I'm going to need him to have a couple of seats. I wouldn't be with him because I don't like his face. His hair nice but he's no Mr. Tumnus(sp)

bride91501

Ummmmmm......sure. A non-cute, can-barely-understand-his-English kind of brother, who appears to be fashion challenged as well...what's there NOT to hate on?? Oh yeah, AND his "natural" hair's longer than mine :(

:rolleyes: chile cheese...

AnjelLuvs

I dont see anything wrong with what he has said... I dont think he is ugly just needs to be cleaned up a little...

Did some of yall even watch the video... :perplexed

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Well, I wouldn't date him because he's simply not attractive...nevermind the hair *shrug*

bride91501

I watched the video.

His question: why do women have a problem getting with men with long natural hair

Possible answer: I'll go out on a limb and assume most straight women prefer a more masculine type of man. And to most people, long straight hair ain't masculine :nono: :ohwell:

Just an assumption

MissMasala5

I dont see anything wrong with what he has said... I dont think he is ugly just needs to be cleaned up a little...

Did some of yall even watch the video... :perplexed

Well, I did. And I found his accent charming. His concerns about his hair seem off-base because, yeah, it's pretty unusual to see a man, let alone a black man, with hair that long today, afro or blown out. Until it becomes more trendy then he's got to accept the curiosity and attention his hair brings.

Sent from my typophilic iPhone using LHCF

AnjelLuvs

I watched the video.

His question: why do women have a problem getting with men with long natural hair

Possible answer: I'll go out on a limb and assume most straight women prefer a more masculine type of man. And to most people, long straight hair ain't masculine :nono: :ohwell:

Just an assumption
Thats the only thing I kept thinking... I thought he braids it up, but nope... and it is not the most healthiest.... Plus what man posts a video like this... Overall he does have a point... Women probably do hate on his length, but us on this board are lie yea whateva... :rolleyes:

I dont think he is butt ugly, but I wouldnt date him
is my point...well like me go re-read, maybe it came across differently... Lol...

FrazzledFraggle

Alright. This might be a double standard but I cannot see myself with a black man that straightens his hair (if I were single). I wouldn't have an issue with the length, I just think it's completely strange for a black man to flat iron his hair. I can deal with an afro, locks, and many other hair styles but him just flippin his hair around and running his hands through it all day like he's Fabio...err...no. That has nothing to do with jealousy. That combined with the long finger nails is a big turn off for me. That's all in addition to the fact that I don't care for his face.

Evolving78

he needs his ends and facial hair trimmed. he needs to clean himself up better. there are black women out there that would date him. he just needs to clean up. i have dated men with long hair, but he isn't my type.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Alright. This might be a double standard but I cannot see myself with a black man that straightens his hair (if I were single). I wouldn't have an issue with the length, I just think it's completely strange for a black man to flat iron his hair. I can deal with an afro, locks, and many other hair styles but him just flippin his hair around and running his hands through it all day like he's Fabio...err...no. That has nothing to do with jealousy. That combined with the long finger nails is a big turn off for me. That's all in addition to the fact that I don't care for his face.

Completely agree! :lachen:

cocosweet

So none of this then:

:lol:

cocosweet

he needs his ends and facial hair trimmed. he needs to clean himself up better. there are black women out there that would date him. he just needs to clean up. i have dated men with long hair, but he isn't my type.
Right. He also needs to learn how to dress.

SmileyNY

Oh yea... His hair is the reason why I would never. Ever ever. Eva Eva. Date him...

It has nothing to do with his raggedy facial hair, horrible accent, and feminine mannerisms :look: Nah.. Just his hair.

SoopremeBeing

Normally I like weirdo, offbeat guys like this, but homie needs a shower and for the love of GAHD, clip them damn nails!

His hair is nice tho...but he's giving me a Katt Williams/Ludacris vibe :laugh:

Last edited:

Shadiyah

LOL yall need to stop it... he said he not gay... and I think he is nice and I like his hair. I would wet his hair and leave it curly but I would let him go straight some times if that's what he want lol

bebezazueta

Well my cousin has hair way longer & nicer than his & he has NO problems with the ladies! LOL!

Please don't quote pics!

Attachments

• image-3014608359.jpg
    image-3014608359.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 727
  • image-2213154521.jpg
    image-2213154521.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 725

Anakinsmomma

I got through about ten second of that foolishness. Nah, boo it ain't jealousy. It's that it's attached to your face.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Sorry ... but the guy in the OP is the epitome of a corny dude. That's the real issue, not his hair.