At what length did you wear your hair down again?

4evershika

I think APL for me... just because that is my ultimate goal... I want to try to grow to MBL to prove to myself that I can do it but APL is where I think I'll be most comfortable with my hair.

newgrowth15

As a relaxed head I thought it would be APL but I really wanted to enjoy my hair so I started a little sooner that expected, so to answer the question almost APL. I don't wear it down consistently, maybe a couple of times a week. I plan to do a few long protective styling stretches over the next few months to help me safely get to BSL. Responses will probably vary between naturals and relaxed ladies.

AVE your hair is beautiful. Most of the responses have been BSL.

beans4reezy

Most of the responses have been BSL.

Interesting. But I am not suprised. I think once a lot of ladies get to APL, it just doesn't seem long anymore. The "official" marker of long hair for these would be BSL, therefore, BSL is where you'd feel comfortable wearing the hair down. :yep:

soonergirl

I started feeling more comfortable at apl as my ends werent rubbing on my collar.. But still I would only wear my hair out 2 to 3 days and then I would bun it.. I would only straighten at relaxer time or when I wanted to look cute.. I still do this!!:yep: