Aubrey Organic

lucy

I have such a love/hate relationship with this forum... I love you guys, but youre really gonna make me broke. Off to order... :grin:

lucy

@lucy you won't be sorry:yep: It took me a year to jump on the AO wagon and I don't know what took me so long:nono:

I actually have the HSR shampoo and condish, and I love steaming with the condish weekly. I just ordered the GPB the other day, and it should be delivered today... I want to use that today or tomorrow, because Im considering getting braid extensions this weekend. I am very excited to see this thread singing its praises, because I was already planning on using it.

Now I just gotta go grab the WC and RM though. :yep:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
lucy I'm jealous here (Canada) the RM is like 20 something bucks:nono: I had a sample once and I REALLY liked it but I'm not yet ready to spend that much on that size bottle of Conditioner!

lucy

@lucy I'm jealous here (Canada) the RM is like 20 something bucks:nono: I had a sample once and I REALLY liked it but I'm not yet ready to spend that much on that size bottle of Conditioner!

Wow! How much is shipping there to Canada? I wonder if you can order from someplace like vitacost? If not, maybe when you are ready for a bunch of stuff, someone here can order and ship it for you? Ive gotten such great advice and help from so many ppl here on this forum, that I would definitely be willing to do my share of helping out. :yep:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
lucy you are just too sweet:yep: I actually do order from vitacost on occasion...I LOVE BWC leave in and it's a third of the price on there than what it is here. On my next haul I'll add the AORM to my order as well (for whatever reason it never occurred to me to try and buy from vitacost :look:) :giggle: that's why it's good to talk things out, thanks for the suggestion:lol:

mamaore

Nix08 I'm in Canada too.. Mississauga to be precise. Have you tried Whole Foods? They have most of AO products. I have also seen the condish and shampoo at various loblaws.

Aggie

Okay ladies, I am sad to say that my beloved AO HSR has been replaced. Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream (VSC) has stolen my heart away from AO HSR and I cannot get it back from her right now:nono:. I don't know what to do except gracefully let HSR go.

VSC is my beloved moisture conditioner now and we will be hanging out for a looooong while I think. I sure hope they don't change the formula because whatever they are doing to it right now is simply dreamy and wonderful and my hair loves her!

Au Voir AO HSR! Au Voir!

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Anybody knows who has the best price for these conditioners? I do want to stock up at some point, although I have 2 GPBs, 1 Rosa Mosqueta, 2 White Camellias, and 1 HSR... Lol

Rosa Mosqueta is the business.... :yep:

Sent from my 4G Thunderbolt using LHCF app

Ogoma

@lucy you are just too sweet:yep: I actually do order from vitacost on occasion...I LOVE BWC leave in and it's a third of the price on there than what it is here. On my next haul I'll add the AORM to my order as well (for whatever reason it never occurred to me to try and buy from vitacost :look:) :giggle: that's why it's good to talk things out, thanks for the suggestion:lol:

Nix08 Have you tried iHerb? The shipping is $6.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
@Ogoma...really?? I'm going to check it out then...if I recall they have Pangea organics facial scrub and I've been wanting it:yay: Thanks so much:grin:

ETA: :woohoo: oooh Ogoma I'm so happy:yay: 10 minutes later I have my facial scrub and some AORM coming to me:grin:

Last edited:

faithVA

The Vitamin Shoppe has AO products on sale right now for 7.19 with free shipping if you spend $25.

I am wondering if you I should go for it or wait until the next sale.

faithVA

I have thought about it and I am going to buy some more. Now I just need to decide which ones I want to buy and how many of each.

I have 1.5 bottles of GPB on hand and ..5 bottle of White Camellia. So definitely going to buy several bottles of White Camellia. Decisions, decisions.

lucy

Just want to add that I used the GPB last night, and OMG! I see what the hype is about. I LOVE it.

ReignLocks

When you spray aloe vera juice, do you leave it in or wash it out? Can it be used with the GP8 as an overnight DC?

lucy

umm, I'm still shopping :look:

There are 737 products on sale and I'm going through them 1 by 1 to make sure I don't miss anything. :lol:

I will probably complete my order late this evening.

U ladies are crazy... I soo cannot hang with yall... :lol:

allmundjoi

faithVA said:
I have thought about it and I am going to buy some more. Now I just need to decide which ones I want to buy and how many of each.

I have 1.5 bottles of GPB on hand and ..5 bottle of White Camellia. So definitely going to buy several bottles of White Camellia. Decisions, decisions.

faithVA thanks! I just called my local VS and they said they honor the online pricing! Woohoo! Thanks.

13StepsAhead

I don't know if this was mentioned, but vitaglo has pretty cheap prices and free shipping over $50.

ETA: they also have some 16oz sizes

allmundjoi

FoxxyLocs said:
faithVA - I ordered 2 WC, 1 GPB, and 1 Swimmers conditioner to try :grin:

Yep, just got me 2 GPB, AOHSR, AOWC, 2 16oz castor oils (they are on sale too) and Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo (on sale too). I went into the store. All items were marked down just like online prices.

faithVA

Yep, just got me 2 GPB, AOHSR, AOWC, 2 16oz castor oils (they are on sale too) and Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo (on sale too). I went into the store. All items were marked down just like online prices.

Its good to know that the price in the store is the same. I actually thought about stopping by the store but they don't carry all of the items I want at my store and by the time I factor in gas, I would be better off ordering it online. Let the delivery company cover the gas :yep: