Aubrey Organics and Giovanni news

Coffee

While shopping at Sprouts Market today, I just happened to go to the poo/condish aisle. Well I saw that AO has a new poo/condish (at least to me). It's for those of us who live in dry, desert type conditions. The poo is called J.A.Y. it stands for Jojoba/Aloe/Yucca; the condish is Jojoba & Aloe Desert Herb revitalizing conditioner. They also have a White Camellia & Jasmine shine condish spray. Giovanni has a leave in hair treatment with protective mositure, called Vitapro Fusion. This is a liquid and different from the regular leave in condish. It states: a unique blend of vitamins and porteins protect hair from heat and chemicals while repairing dry damaged hair. Some of the ingredients are: rosemary, nettle oil, thyme oil, chamoille, lavender, vit e, grapefruit seed and fragranced with essential oils.

LynnieB

the condish is Jojoba & Aloe Desert Herb revitalizing conditioner.

i have this and have used it and it is very, very good (but i love the scent of HSR better :grin:). the JADH kinda/sorta reminds me of the GBP. it was a bit more expensive than the HSR so i cashed in my $5 vitaminshoppe coupon to get it :)

good stuff!

Coffee

Thanks for that info, it is expensive, but I decided to buy it and try it anyway. Have you used the poo yet?

LynnieB

naw, coffee - it's funny, i've never tried any of AO's poo's. i keep reading mixed reviews and i already have some dr. bonner's that i don't use regularly and sometimes i get extra tempted to try AO's poos but can't justify the extra $$ and.............well, you get the drift :lachen:

Coffee

Uhhmm Coffee...weren't you in Big Lots already today buying up all the Activate? :grin:

uh, well yeah, I was in Biglots buying up the activate....BUT if you look on the exchange forum I listed some for sale for those who use it and can't find it. So it's not like I was buying it all for myself:lick:, I was thinking of others:yep:.

Transformer

I have the Aubrey Organics Shampoos and my recommendation is to leave them in the store.

Love the honeysuckle. I also have Desert Herb. Just tried shampoo and conditioner in Giovanni and like both of them!

scribblescrabble2

I have the Aubrey Organics Shampoos and my recommendation is to leave them in the store.

Love the honeysuckle. I also have Desert Herb. Just tried shampoo and conditioner in Giovanni and like both of them!

I agree, AO shampoos are not worth it. I had to dilute them in order to use them up.

Lucky's Mom

uh, well yeah, I was in Biglots buying up the activate....BUT if you look on the exchange forum I listed some for sale for those who use it and can't find it. So it's not like I was buying it all for myself:lick:, I was thinking of others:yep:.

The PJ is about to ask - What is Activate????

Nice & Wavy

While shopping at Sprouts Market today, I just happened to go to the poo/condish aisle. Well I saw that AO has a new poo/condish (at least to me). It's for those of us who live in dry, desert type conditions. The poo is called J.A.Y. it stands for Jojoba/Aloe/Yucca; the condish is Jojoba & Aloe Desert Herb revitalizing conditioner. They also have a White Camellia & Jasmine shine condish spray. Giovanni has a leave in hair treatment with protective mositure, called Vitapro Fusion. This is a liquid and different from the regular leave in condish. It states: a unique blend of vitamins and porteins protect hair from heat and chemicals while repairing dry damaged hair. Some of the ingredients are: rosemary, nettle oil, thyme oil, chamoille, lavender, vit e, grapefruit seed and fragranced with essential oils.

Now girl...you know you shouldn't be buying anymore products with that warehouse you got in your house right now....:lachen: