OMG!Longhairlovers Luxe Leave-in Treatment May Replace My Holy-grail Giovanni Direct!

Shaley

Re: OMG!Longhairlovers Luxe Leave-in Treatment May Replace My Holy-grail Giovanni Dir

Has anyone tried the "Thicken Up Styling Lotion" or the 'Fortifying Mist' by Longhairlovers?
Any reviews?

SherryLove

Re: OMG!Longhairlovers Luxe Leave-in Treatment May Replace My Holy-grail Giovanni Dir

Has anyone tried the "Thicken Up Styling Lotion" or the 'Fortifying Mist' by Longhairlovers?
Any reviews?

Hey there shaley, I have not tried that lotion, but God knows I am loving the leave-in, shea-mu butter, and the shampoo bar....smile... My hair always feels like butter with increased elasticity now... it is truly amazing..........

WTF???? $400 for4 oz of hair oil?! They seriously need to *********.

I said the same thing about the oil, if I spend 400 on hair oil or any hair product, I better be classic length by the end of the week! Ted Gibson serum doesn't cost that much......:ohwell:

SherryLove

I said the same thing about the oil, if I spend 400 on hair oil or any hair product, I better be classic length by the end of the week! Ted Gibson serum doesn't cost that much......:ohwell:

I know I am so in disbelief and will always wonder if anyone really purchases that oil......

CHECKMATE!

Sherrylove...you are sooooooo my inspiration :yep: I remember when I 1st joined and sent you pm's regarding everything hair lol :) I will definitely try this,because the AO you recommended has been a staple of mine since you told me about it :yep:

SherryLove

Sherrylove...you are sooooooo my inspiration :yep: I remember when I 1st joined and sent you pm's regarding everything hair lol :) I will definitely try this,because the AO you recommended has been a staple of mine since you told me about it :yep:

awwww thanks so much, checkmate....i am just hoping that you will like these product s as well. take care for now....

Shaley

Hey there shaley, I have not tried that lotion, but God knows I am loving the leave-in, shea-mu butter, and the shampoo bar....smile... My hair always feels like butter with increased elasticity now... it is truly amazing..........

Thanks. Guess I'll have to order it to find out:grin:

Ballerina_Bun

I used the emu shampoo bar, leave-in, thickening spray and the hair mist. My hair has this creamy, silky feeling. I’ve been in the rain a number of times this week and my hair is not a poof ball. AND, I am about/almost 6ish months post.

Thanks for sharing about this. It’s perfect on my ends too. I use the leave-in and then seal with a Hairveda cocasta(sp??) oil(mixed with blackcastor oil). Perfect!

SherryLove

you are so welcome, ballerina.... their prods are truly amazing...and i know that "creamy silky" feeling now all too well... smie.....

SherryLove

Okay, ladies, the three-month trial period is up; and the verdict is in.....smile.....Longhairlovers Leave-in treatment is my new holygrail leave-in conditioner, the shea-mu butter mixed with my heavenly oil mix is my new hair dressing, and the shea-mu shampoo bar is my new moisturizing shampoo!!!!!!!My hair is so loving these products right about now...

Allandra

Okay, ladies, the three-month trial period is up; and the verdict is in.....smile.....Longhairlovers Leave-in treatment is my new holygrail leave-in conditioner, the shea-mu butter mixed with my heavenly oil mix is my new hair dressing, and the shea-mu shampoo bar is my new moisturizing shampoo!!!!!!!My hair is so loving these products right about now...

:blush:

. . .

Coffee

Well I finally broke down and purchased a bottle due to your raves about it, and I must say you were right!! It's worth the price!!

Shaley

I thought I loved the Leave in as well, but I'm not sure. It seems when I use it for a rollerset my curls don't hold to well and if I use it after rolling & wrapping my hair seems a little frizzy. I don't know if it's cause I'm not using enough or what, but the directions say use a tiny amount??
I'm going to try again this weekend, hopefully i get better results:ohwell:

mscocoface

SherryLove what is your heavenly oil mix?

I am into oils right now for some reason. Hair just seems to love it.

SherryLove

Well I finally broke down and purchased a bottle due to your raves about it, and I must say you were right!! It's worth the price!!

oh... very nice!!!!!!! smile...

SherryLove

SherryLove what is your heavenly oil mix?

I am into oils right now for some reason. Hair just seems to love it.

jamaican black castor oil, organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic jojoba oil, and organic wheat germ oil.....i am so sorry for the delay in my response...

ILYandY

Bumping for updates.

I am contemplating on getting the butter and or leave-in.

LushLox

This sounds very nice! :yep: Any more reviews...

SherryLove

Bumping for updates.

I am contemplating on getting the butter and or leave-in.

ok......if you do get them, please do not hesitate to post your reviews once you use them.... smile....

VinDieselsWifey

anyone still using this in 2010? i heard Giovanni changed the ingredients to the Direct Leave-In, so I might give this a try soon

SherryLove

anyone still using this in 2010? i heard Giovanni changed the ingredients to the Direct Leave-In, so I might give this a try soon

SherryLove is still loving the leave in and shampoo bar....!!!!!!!!smile.....

fatimablush

I used this when i was natural...thinking about using this again if i transition..heck who am i fooling..i have a bottle in my stash and soo as this cold goes away i will use this.

NaturalBoss

I bought the shampoo bar, the conditioner and the leave-in and I was not impressed at all. :sad: I'm glad it worked for you all.

brownbean96

Just ordered - wasn't in love with Giovanni Direct Leave In. It isn't thick enough. I've had this on my radar since your review. Can't wait to try it.

SherryLove

Just ordered - wasn't in love with Giovanni Direct Leave In. It isn't thick enough. I've had this on my radar since your review. Can't wait to try it.

oh cool... please share your reviews with us.....

brownbean96

Tried it and fell in love.. The smell is heavenly. The only drawback is that it’s expensive but I do really like it:)

SherryLove

Tried it and fell in love.. The smell is heavenly. The only drawback is that it’s expensive but I do really like it:)

oh i am glad you likey....smile.... and yes, it can be costy; but a little goes a long way....smile....

Globeleza

Bumping...Im looking for a leave in without cones...Anyone still using this?

ImSoLexy

Maybe it is late and im tripping, but this thread was strange. Can't put my finger on it.....