Aubrey Organics Green Tea Finishing Creme Rinse

*Muffin*

Anyone out there use this? I've tried Aubrey's other conditioners as deep conditioners, and I love them. I'm thinking about using this one as a rinse-out/leave-in conditioner, but before I do:

P.S. If you've tried the Blue Camomile Hydrating Conditioner I'm interested in that too (Trying to decide between the two now, lol.)

How do you like it?

How's the consistency?

Is it moisturizing/Does it give slip?

Do you feel like it throws of the protein/moisture balance of your hair?

Is it worth purchasing?

Any other comments/suggestions you wish to add?

TIA :).

Last edited:

*Muffin*

I looked it up and it got good reviews, but I trust my LHCF sisters opinions on products more than anyone else out there :grin:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hi Muffin: :wave: I've never seen this one? I'll have to read up on it. I thought I had about every AO Conditioner.

I do have and use the Green Tea Clarifying 'Poo and it has totally replaced all of the Clarifying 'Poos I have. It totally removes buildup without leaving your hair feeling totally stripped. This one sounds interesting. :detective:

*Muffin*

Hi Muffin: :wave: I've never seen this one? I'll have to read up on it. I thought I had about every AO Conditioner.

I do have and use the Green Tea Clarifying 'Poo and it has totally replaced all of the Clarifying 'Poos I have. It totally removes buildup without leaving your hair feeling totally stripped. This one sounds interesting. :detective:

Thanks for the info :). Never tried their shampoos before. Have you tried the Blue camomile conditioner? I just need a lighter AO conditioner for rinse outs and leave-ins. I love how AO products make my hair feel, so I want to upgrade my current routine mostly AO products.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thanks for the info :). Never tried their shampoos before.

That is the Only one of their Shampoo I use and I just use it to Clarify. Never tried any of their other 'Poos. I have completely moved away from 'Poo, except to clarify. I use conditioner to wash.

I did purchase the Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner. I hear it is very nice. But I haven't used it yet.

*Muffin*

That is the Only one of their Shampoo I use and I just use it to Clarify. Never tried any of their other 'Poos. I have completely moved away from 'Poo, except to clarify. I use conditioner to wash.

I did purchase the Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner. I hear it is very nice. But I haven't used it yet.

Yeah, me too. I use Chagrin Valley Shampoo bars every two weeks along with citric acid or ACV to cleanse and clarify every 2 weeks.

Coffee

I tried it last night and thought it worked really well. I left it in for about 3 minutes and then rinsed.