August 13th, 14th, & 15th - What R Your Hair Plans ????

JJamiah

GOOD MORNING LHCF,

I just got finished picking my September LaceFront which will be MINA. I just cut her Lace and I am soOOOOO Excited. Mean while I still have my same braids in 2 weeks 2 days down and 1 week and 5 days to go Yeah!

I moisturized today and Monday I did shampoo with a dry shampoo made but Organic Root Stimulator.

I can't wait to feel my hands in my hair again :D

I will continue to Moisturize every other day, Spray some Chi Keratin Mist or Aphogee Like I have been doing every few days. I do plan on Shampooing again on Monday or Tuesday. :)

So Ladies What Is your Hair plans for this weekend?

chasturner84

GOOD MORNING LHCF,

I just got finished picking my September LaceFront which will be MINA. I just cut her Lace and I am soOOOOO Excited. Mean while I still have my same braids in 2 weeks 2 days down and 1 week and 5 days to go Yeah!

I moisturized today and Monday I did shampoo with a dry shampoo made but Organic Root Stimulator.

I can't wait to feel my hands in my hair again :D

I will continue to Moisturize every other day, Spray some Chi Keratin Mist or Aphogee Like I have been doing every few days. I do plan on Shampooing again on Monday or Tuesday. :)

So Ladies What Is your Hair plans for this weekend?

I will be taking my crochet braids out, shampooing, and doing a hardcore protein treatment/moisturizing DC session in preparation for next weekend's relaxer. Afterwards, I will be airdrying and doing some kind of curly (rod) style to get me through next week with little to no manipulation.

Whimsy

Will you help me decide??

On monday i'm goin to the beach for 2 weeks. i dunno what to do with my hair if i should twist it up and see if it lasts or if i should just DC this weekend and try to keep my hair bunned up on vacay.

Ideas?

JJamiah

Will you help me decide??

On monday i'm goin to the beach for 2 weeks. i dunno what to do with my hair if i should twist it up and see if it lasts or if i should just DC this weekend and try to keep my hair bunned up on vacay.

Ideas?

If you twist it up as awesome as it may look, can you clean any grit an and that may get in it if you need to wash it?

Now if you bun up and DC, when you go for a swim you can wash your hair and DC again making sure all the beach residue is out of your hair :D

I go for DC & Bunning :)

ENjoy your Vacation and Have a safe trip :D

SingBrina

Hmmm I think I will be wearing my hair straight and using Joico Moisture Recovery to make sure my hair isnt dry when I straighten it. I am going to a girls night out, so I want my hair to look nice. :)

Then I will put my hair back up in a wet bun Sunday after I go for a swim :)

NikkiQ

Gonna do a good 'poo and DC this weekend. Holding onto the braids for a little while longer.

SimJam

Im gonna poo wash (black soap) DC with some suped up cholesterol (SAA and wheat germ oil added) then Im gonna moisturize with kimmaytubes leave in and put in big chunky twists to go to the salon and get my hair done.

probably will go back to my usual twist hawk this week. I had it in just plain twists last week.

Poopiedo

Shampoo with Keracare sulfate free shampoo
Aphogee 2 min
Deep Condition with Skala G3 with steam for an hour
1 min with Porosity Control
Leave in Aphogee, Green Tea Recon, and Chi Silk Infusion
Rollerset with Keracare foam wrap lotion

Same routine. If it ain't broke...

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Clarifying - Shampoo w/ tea tree oil (DO NOT TANGLE - wash in sections)
Rinse
Tea rinse, Reconstructor, WGO and Deep Conditioner
Rinse - ACV & Cold water
Leave in - Elucence, Biolage
Blow dry - Elucence
Flat Iron

LadyPBC

I seriously need to apply a henna treatment - gonna just use water to release the dye this time.
- I will wet hair, apply oil, let it sit for about 20 mins
- poo with clarifying shampoo
- poo again with a moisturizing poo, stack with a condish (detangle and rinse)
- apply henna overnite
- wake up early and co-wash a million times
- DC with heat for about 1 hour (using either the Strillinah-najig or the Bassou-babaloo deep conditioning treatment or one of the other new DC I purchased but can't remember or pronouce - and not mixing them with anything else just to see if/how they work.)
- rinse and perhaps use Curlformers (for the second time since I bought them last year) but first I'll apply my variation of KimmayTube's pH balanced leave in condish formula
Wish me the best!!!

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
^^^ I keep my spray bottle out when rollersetting. I just re-wet any hair that's dried before I get to it. Also once I have all the rollers in I spray my hair again.

And good luck with the promotion.

ellehair

gonna co wash with mane tail condish and dc with a moisturizing condish, leave in's air dry and back to the quick weave.. I took a week off from my super natural 1st lady(ive been bunning) but im coming back this w/e honey!!! please forgive me

Barbie83

Halley's Curls is coming out......

I can't wait to thoroughly wash and deep condition! My planned process:

-Carefully cut out thread and remove tracks.
-Oil my scalp THOROUGHLY with coconut oil before carefully unbraiding.
-detangle in sections with a wide-tooth comb and plenty of oil.
-further detangle/remove shed hair with a fine-tooth comb
-shampoo twice
-Aphogee 2 step hard protein
-MAJOR moisture DC for 1 hr with heat: Skala Shea Butter Masque or Nexxus Humectress
-rollerset
-flat iron roots
-PROGRESS PICTURES :grin:

newbeginnings2010

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my hair, but inspiration struck me! I'm going to use a moisturizing conditioner as a DC (Aussie Moist) to make up for all of the extra protein I've been using lately. Then...ponytail air dry in two-strand twists for a twistout.

MissHoney26

well last night I washed and conditioned my hair and did a pony tail rollerset and air dried overnight. I'm wearing my hair pinned up with a claw clip I'll be wearing it like this till monday. Will be moisturizing w/ a little wheat germ oil or coconut oil and pin curling at night to maintain.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm three weeks post, and this weekend, I'm going to:

1. Use Motions CPR for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Shampoo hair with Organix Tea Tree Mint Hydrating Shampoo.
3. DC with Nexxus Humectress, Vatika Oil, and Amla Oil.
4. Use Porosity Control for 30 seconds to one minute.
5. Apply Herbal Essences LTR Leave-In, Chi Silk Infusion, and a bit of Castor Oil.
6. Rollerset.

Halley's Curls is coming out......

I can't wait to thoroughly wash and deep condition! My planned process:

-Carefully cut out thread and remove tracks.
-Oil my scalp THOROUGHLY with coconut oil before carefully unbraiding.
-detangle in sections with a wide-tooth comb and plenty of oil.
-further detangle/remove shed hair with a fine-tooth comb
-shampoo twice
-Aphogee 2 step hard protein
-MAJOR moisture DC for 1 hr with heat: Skala Shea Butter Masque or Nexxus Humectress
-rollerset
-flat iron roots
-PROGRESS PICTURES :grin:

Why am I so extremely excited about this? :grin:

SmilingElephant

I'm gonna blowdry and flat iron my hair this weekend and leave it alone for two weeks to get me through to week 15 or 16.

I'll be bunning it on the second week.

sithembile

I'm getting micro twists done tomorrow using Outré batik loose body bulk extension in preparation for my trip to Cuba.

SherylsTresses

:hiya: I'll be 54 weeks post :yep:

Protein Treatment:
  1. Finger detangle
  2. Prepoo and detangle into 6-10 loose plaits with barrettes on ends
  3. Sulfate shampoo using shower comb to scrub scalp
  4. Protein treatment
  5. DC overnight in those 6-10 loose plaits
  6. Roux porosity control
  7. Remove plaits
  8. Apply leave-ins
  9. Finger detangle
  10. Airdry into a braided bun

I must say that I have mastered keeping most of my hair on my head. :gorgeous:

Last edited:

TLC1020

Friday finish taking out my braids and on Sunday giving myself a touch-up after a 5 month stretch :dance7:

Diva_Esq

Friday evening: Cowash, Curly Fro (see siggy) with either a headband or flower
Saturday: Shampoo w/ Keracare Sulfate Free, Deep con with Elucence, honey, EVOO & EVCO after swimming, set for curly fro
Sunday: Wild curly fro with a flower

Ballerina_Bun

I have something interesting to attend this weekend. So, my hair will be pampered tomorrow, so I look good.:yep:

Last edited: