August 13th, 14th, & 15th - What R Your Hair Plans ????

lilsparkle825

DC on damp hair with Matrix Biolage -- no heat (except for the heat from outside...lol)
oil rinse with EVCO, EVOO, castor oil -- leave on about 15 minutes
mix some more of Kimmaytube's leave-in (sub GDLI for KCKT) and apply after rinsing
let hair dry 75% and rollerset with satin sponge rollers

go from there.....

Janet'

Braidout hopefully!!!! I'm a lil nervous because I can wear the flat twists and/or cornrows with success but then the subsequent twist out is a HOT MESS!!!

Aggie

For the 13th and 14th, I am only moisturizing my hair and on the 15th. I am having my hairline rebraided so I can keep this style for at least another 3 weeks.

What? I'm on a budget:look:!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:grin::

Clarify w/Avalon Lemon, Shea & Babbasu *clarifying conditioner OR clarifying 'poo*
Co-Wash w/HV Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner
Do quick reconstructor w/Tigi Dumb Blonde
DC under steamer with SSI Fortifying DC'er
Do Alfaparf Real Cream treatment 10-15 minutes
Rinse
Apply Njoi Creations Leave-In and Argan Oil from Hennasooq and dry

Katherina

I washed my braids yesterday and am currently in the process of turning them into twists! The braids lasted about two weeks. I'm moisturizing the ends, fingercombing out the shed hair, doing a S&D on any knots I feel, then twisting.

So on the 13-15th I'll be finishing the twists and enjoying them for the next week :).

steffiejoe

Pre-poo with coconut oil or WGO
Wash with Hair one
Deep condition with UBH deep conditioner, followed with a moisturizing conditioner
Apply leave in and put hair 4-6 plaits to air dry

bimtheduck

Oh you know just the usual... Pre poo w EVOO, shampoo, moisture DC w heat for a few min then leave on over night, porosity control, then air dry.

MissShawna

Halley's Curls is coming out......

I can't wait to thoroughly wash and deep condition! My planned process:

-Carefully cut out thread and remove tracks.
-Oil my scalp THOROUGHLY with coconut oil before carefully unbraiding.
-detangle in sections with a wide-tooth comb and plenty of oil.
-further detangle/remove shed hair with a fine-tooth comb
-shampoo twice
-Aphogee 2 step hard protein
-MAJOR moisture DC for 1 hr with heat: Skala Shea Butter Masque or Nexxus Humectress
-rollerset
-flat iron roots
-PROGRESS PICTURES :grin:

Thanks so much for the detail of your plan. I'm thinking of taking out my sew-in next weekend, and I will follow this plan with my own products :grin:

JJamiah

Ladies I see alot of Yummy products and lots of plans are going to happen (or have happened) :D

Great Job! :thumbsup:

Bigmommah

DC tomorrow with Hot 6 Oil, a roller set and then another protected 2 strand flat twist style for next week on Sunday night.

SingBrina

I think my plans changed, some family issues are going down and it does not look like I will be going to girls night out :/

So I am just going to juice this weekend with my hair in a ponytail, not sure if I will shampoo, depends on the buildup... but I will deep condition..... :/

Whimsy

Im gonna poo wash (black soap) DC with some suped up cholesterol (SAA and wheat germ oil added) then Im gonna moisturize with kimmaytubes leave in and put in big chunky twists to go to the salon and get my hair done.

probably will go back to my usual twist hawk this week. I had it in just plain twists last week.

what black soap do you use?

Whimsy

So I've decided I'll just do buns and braids for this vacay.

Today I co-washed, moisturized, sealed and put my hair in 3 braids.

Tomorrow I'll probably just wear the resulting messy braidout.

Sunday
I will shampoo and DC and put my hair in several twists for a twistout to wear till we get to our destination.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Tomorrow:grin::

Clarify w/Avalon Lemon, Shea & Babbasu *clarifying conditioner OR clarifying 'poo*
Co-Wash w/HV Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner
Do quick reconstructor w/Tigi Dumb Blonde
DC under steamer with SSI Fortifying DC'er
Do Alfaparf Real Cream treatment 10-15 minutes
Rinse
Apply Njoi Creations Leave-In and Argan Oil from Hennasooq and dry

I need to get back to my Alfaparf stuff. They are really good products :yep:

I am seriously considering relaxing this weekend but not sure what relaxer to buy this time. Last time I used Revlon Realistic not sure I wanted to use again this time. If not then I'll wash but ran out of Creme of Nature (old formula) shampoo so will need to pick something up at the store.

KurlyNinja

I'm DC today and then proceeding to do a flexirod set and let it airdry overnight. Sat & Sunday i'll be rocking a flexihawk.

newbeginnings2010

Aw, my plans have changed a bit! I was going to DC for 3 hours tonight, but I may just wait until tomorrow. A previous teacher just asked me to teach her class on Saturday morning and I'm not sure my hair will be dry in the morning. :nono:

NikkiQ

I would, but I want to wear a twistout since I'm going to see DH's family in a few days.

You can't do the twists tomorrow and put the ends in a bun? If you do them and throw on a cute accessory, you could rock it that way. When are you doing? Can you do a long DC today, rock a bun, then cowash when you get home and twist afterwards?

newbeginnings2010

You can't do the twists tomorrow and put the ends in a bun? If you do them and throw on a cute accessory, you could rock it that way. When are you doing? Can you do a long DC today, rock a bun, then cowash when you get home and twist afterwards?

Oh! I suppose I could do that! Good idea! You're always saving me NikkiQ! :bighug:

newbeginnings2010

I probably won't cowash after though. Too much manipulation. I'll do the twists on dry hair, or maybe make it a little damp with a spray bottle.