Aveda's Sap Moss™ Nourishing Concentrate

chic

Aveda\'s Sap Moss™ Nourishing Concentrate

Where online can I buy Aveda's Sap Moss™ Nourishing Concentrate? Thanks.

Mamamia

Re: Aveda\'s Sap Moss™ Nourishing Concentrate

Hi. I was also looking for that online because I heard it worked wonders for our dry hair. I went to Aveda.com and wrote them and was told that they don't seel their products online as of right now and for me to just go to my nearest concepts salon. I'm not sure if someone else may know though, but I'd be happy to find some too!! Good luck.

Jaquai

hi you should try looking for it on ebay.com. that's where i got mine. you can find all kinds of things on there for alot cheaper too. i havent seen the sap moss concentrate on any online retail stores yet. i know they have the conditioner at drugstore.com but not sure about the concentrate. the concentrate is very good i use it as a preshampoo and a regular conditioner. the shampoo is also good. the conditioner i did not like, i only tried it once so ill give it another try.

lala

Did you try to find an Aveda store or salon that sells it in your area? Many salons/stores sell this so you don't have to buy it exclusively online:
Aveda Locator

sweetcocoa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
lala said:
Did you try to find an Aveda store or salon that sells it in your area? Many salons/stores sell this so you don't have to buy it exclusively online:
Aveda Locator

[/ QUOTE ]

That's how I found out where they sell it...