Back to Brastrap/Midback (Update)

Candy_C

Thanks for your opinions ladies!!!

You know theres no where else i can discuss hair like this, maybe my 2 girlfriends!

i'll try and answer the questions that i saw...rather than individually quote

The green background is actually going to be removed. You know green-screening they use in film to produce special effects, well its the same concept with the photos. Green can be removed from photos in one click...i feel he (photographer) will do somethin wacky with them (they're unedited)

________

My ayurvedic regime is going strong, i'm lucky i didnt have to cut more off. I've ran out of shikakai oil for some time now, i feel this was one of the thing that made my hair grow out of control, the scritching and massaging with it

_________

Remember my avocado hair mask? Havent done that for YONKS, it always worked wonders for my ends, i have noticed my ends arent as nice as they were, and this is due to using heat and not doing the avocado mask that re-inforced my hair

_________

I havent tried grow aut, the ingredients sound great though!

love you guys you brighten up a tough day! xx

Last edited by a moderator:

taj

Hey Candy_C your hair is simply gorgeous! You'll be posting pic's soon saying "my hair is now beyond waist length".:lachen:How was your vacation? I'm glad you're back because I can place an order now.:yep:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Still gorgeous! What made you want to cut? Also, does henna not help? Are you still doing Ayurveda remedies, tea rinses?

P.S. I gave ya 5 stars!! :yep:

fa$hionista

Your hair is still very thick, long and healthy it will be back to your previous length in noooo time. :yep: And those are very cute pics! :gorgeous: