BB Growth Serum

Bosslady1

I ordered this yesterday. Has anyone tried it?

Here are the ingredients:

Deionized Water , Dimethyl Isosorbibe , Sage Growth Complex , Horsetail Growth Complex , Scull Cap Growth Complex , Amla Growth Complex , Grape Seed Growth Complex , Ginkgo Biloba Growth Complex , Rosemary Growth Complex , Saw Palmetto Growth Complex , Pygeum Africanum Growth Complex , Hibiscus Growth Complex , Nettle Growth Complex , Aloe Vera Gel , Tea Tree Leaf Oil Melaleuca Alternifolia , PEG 40 Castor Oil , Polysorbate 80 , Betaine , Lavender Oil Lavendula Angustifolia , Rosemary Leaf Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis , Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil , Peppermint Oil Mentha Piperita , Bergamot Fruit Oil Citrus Aurantium Bergamia , Orange Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis , Lemon Peel Oil Citrus Medica Limonum , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate .

Everything sounds good! I hope it works...

nychaelasymone

I use it! I mixed it with a little MTG, more rosemary, more peppermint, a squirt of rogaine, some cortisone, & black castor oil.......and I see results....I guess maybe it's the rogaine but the amount I used was highly minimal.

Bosslady1

nychaelasymone said:
I use it! I mixed it with a little MTG, more rosemary, more peppermint, a squirt of rogaine, some cortisone, & black castor oil.......and I see results....I guess maybe it's the rogaine but the amount I used was highly minimal.

You are a true Mixologist!:lachen: I was thinking about doing something like that though.:look:
I fugured it wouldn't hurt to add more rosemary & tea tree oil to it!
Thanks for responding nychaelasymone.:)

nychaelasymone

Bosslady1 said:
You are a true Mixologist!:lachen: I was thinking about doing something like that though.:look:
I figured it wouldn't hurt to add more rosemary & tea tree oil to it!
Thanks for responding nychaelasymone.:)

:D .....I've learned to so much from being here...I love the feeling of peppermint on my scalp. I'm addicted to that cool tingly feeling.....plus this way the MTG doesn't have a smell at all, I just smell like mint Anything to maintain and promote healthy hair