**Best Moisturizer of the Year**

chavascandy

Ladies, I had to get your attention.
For the past month, I have been using Bronner Brothers Growth Lotion.

This Moisturizer is the 'BOMB'!:yay: It keeps my hair highly moisturized, conditioned, and healthly. Read for yourself:

Hair strengthener.
With panthenol, aloe vera, ginkgo biloba & rosemary.
Helps stop breaking.
Promotes growth.
Shines, softens & conditions.
Strengthens & repairs.
BB Moisturizing Growth Lotion is infused with panthenol, aloe vera and anti-breakage complex to prevent breakage, strengthen and revitalize damaged hair.
Once hair is strengthened, it grows longer and once it is moisturized properly, it stops breaking.
Daily styling, heat and stress can cause hair to be dry and brittle which leads to breakage and shedding.
Moisturizing Growth Lotion replenishes the moisture lost, rebuilds and strengthens weak hair and brings life back to natural, processed, pressed to color-treated hair

The ingredients of the product are pretty good. I'm not sure if it has sped up my hair growth because, I have been using MN along with it:

Ingredients

Deionized Water , Soy Bean Oil , Glycerin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Polyquaternium 37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Methyl Gluceth-10 , Propylene Glycol , PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate , Silk Amino Acids , Dimethicone PEG-7 Olivate , Polysorbate 80 , Polyquaternium 6 , Sage Growth Complex , Horsetail Growth Complex , Scull Cap Growth Complex , Amla Growth Complex , Grape Seed Growth Complex , Ginkgo Biloba Growth Complex , Rosemary Growth Complex , Saw Palmetto Growth Complex , Pygeum Africanus Growth Complex , Hibiscus Growth Complex , Nettle Growth Complex , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Fragrance

Bronner Bronners Growth Lotion is 'Da Truth'!:yep:

Last edited:

Bosslady1

Good! Keep using it! I tried the BB growth oil a while back. It was good.

I read somewhere in the archives that their products had an ingredient in it that was link to "cancer."

The findings sound like a quack to me but you can check the archives if you want to!

ETA: I vouch for Elasta QP Mango Butter.

betteron2day

I use it and it is pretty good. I made the mistake of trying Qhemets Amla and Heavy Cream and Burdock Root and i love those. But for my inexpensive moisturizer, i love this.