BB Moisturizing Growth Lotion

Tee

TSUprincess04 said:
I don't really remember, but I know that I quickly put it back after I sniffed it. I know people in stores may look at me like I'm crazy, but I open and sniff every product while checking it out if it's something I might want to purchase, especially if it's a product that's going to be left in my hair and not rinsed out (like shampoo/conditioner).

Yeah, I have to sniff it all too. I seem to think you and I are thinking about the same Pink BB lotion. I dont like the smell of the one I picked up either. I will Have to check to see if say M. Growth Lotion on. But the one I picked up reminded me of that nasty pink oil lotion.

sassyhair

I think it smells kind of fresh to me like a conditioner. I like the smell. When I apply it, it makes me feel like I just washed my hair because of the kid of fresh smell.

nadine1977canada

sassyhair said:
I just scooped this up from sally's today and it looks hella good. I was gonna get the other one that has been getting raved about but I read it had canola oil in it and I have been hearing some bad things about that.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Soy bean Oil, Glycerin, Aloe leaf extract, Polyquaterium 37 & Propylene Glycol Dicaprate & PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone PEG-7 Olivate, Polysorbate 80, Polyquaternium 6, Growth Complex (Sage, Horsetail, Scull Cap, Amla, Grape see, Ginkgo Biloba, Rosemary, Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum<<what is that, Hibiscus and Nettle), Diazolidinyl Urea & Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

I have yet to try it but I will return when I do.

Where can i puchase it on line???:look:

Tee

sassyhair said:
I think it smells kind of fresh to me like a conditioner. I like the smell. When I apply it, it makes me feel like I just washed my hair because of the kid of fresh smell.

May I had the wrong thing in my hand. Do you have a picture. The stuff I had in my hand smell hmmmmm...greasy. I can't really discribe it. But it didnt smell clean at all. :ohwell:

Tee

This is prob not the one you are talking about. I am almost positive this is the one I have at home. I hate the smell of this mess.

I did a search and couldn't find one that says BB MEGA Growth.

Last edited:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Well, I went ahead and purchased it yesterday from a BSS. I have to say that the smell didn't bother me...maybe the last one I smelled was just a bad bottle or something. Anyhoo, I used it to add moisture to my hair while rollersetting last night. My curls came out soft, but now they're all frizzy because of the humidty and rain. I think I'll have to use a serum next time. Anyhoo, this BB growth lotion is a nice product.

sassyhair said:
Ok yall last night I wanted to try something different after my post about sealing your ends I thought I'd better stop using the serum unless im rollersetting and then only use it sparingly. I used this lotion over top of my silk elements leave-in last night on my wet hair. Let me tell you this stuff smoothed my ends and this morning I was in awe when I took my rollers off of my ponytails. (This is how I airdried my hair)

I love love love love love this stuff. Worth the 4.99/4.79 with a sally's card

Call me dumb, but what is serum and when do you use it?

sassyhair

-a serum is a smoothing agent sometimes it says glossing polish and I use it as a heat protectant and to smooth my ends when I rollerset.

-I dont know where you can purchase it online

-Someone posted a pic on one of the pages in this thread.

hondahoney007

I purchased a bottle of the Growth Lotion yesterday. I like it alot. It doesn't smell bad and it goes on light so it doesn't weigh my hair down. It made my hair feel very soft. Two thumbs up!!!!

Last edited:

Tee

okay...so i went to the BBS and this is not the same thing as the one I have and the one I posted the picture of. This one come in a wite bottle with Gold cap i think. Anywho, I fought the PJ in me and didnt not pick up this time. Keep me posted all the ladies who has purchased it.

sassyhair said:
I heard it comes from a toxic seed that is used in insect repellants and poison.
It comes from a rapeseed, i think
Hmmm...some people fry food in Canola oil. I know I have had it in food, is it really that bad?

jewel

I really like BB Aloe moisturizing lotion...my curls are extra bouncy and soft. I add it with some coconut oil and let my hair air dry. This is definitely a keeper.
I might be on the look out for the Growht Lotion next.

BeautifulNameX

o yu know wut... i think i had the aloe one lol but i on't know wut the difference it was only okay. i guess i like the growth one better because i actually use it.

o yea. i went out and bought the oil and serum today. the oil i love it it smells like coconut it dose have canola as the second ingredient but who cares is a real good oil. but i wasnt impressed with the serum. i havent used it fa real just tried it on a lil section. and it seemed very watery. but ill give it a chance

BeautifulNameX

and i got another question... i think that that system contains protein since it says strengthener on them do youll think its too much protein to use every day or enough to do damage like make it break off

sweethair

Does anyone know where you can get BB moisturizing growth lotion in the New Jersey area? I have been looking everywhere and I can't find it at all. I can't even find it online.​

Last edited:

FlyyGyrl

Any updates on this product? I picked this up today because of the good ingredients. I will report back in a few.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
They didn't have it at my Sally's or Walgreens :( --cursing this stupid small town--

sassyhair

I do not like this much anymore, it is a shame because the ingredients are great. I only like it on wet hair, it worked well with my rollersets.